This one time at box camp....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vadaael, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vadaael Journeyman

As a boxer (2 to 3 accounts depends on who I can get to join my group) I am very disgusted by my fellow boxer community. I am also disappointed in the non boxer community.

To the nonboxers. You are complaining boxers are taking all your kills QQ, so you train them. Lot us all together as one in the same, refuse to allow us to join your groups, sometimes refuse to buff us. But all the same, that you can't compete. While you have a "nice guy" boxer asking for more to join his party, dropping one of his boxes from the game to make room if need be, and all around controlling the loot situation so EVERYONE excluding his box has the same rights to the loot as everyone else. Yes I drop my boxes from the equation. Yet, you still train his party, and banish him to the far reaches of the zone. What do you expect? This is how I enjoy MY TIME, playingthis game. I am attempting to reach out and close the gap. Bridge the community back together. Yet you are unwilling to do the same only shows how naive and hateful you really are.

To the boxers. Stop being dicks. Please google "Horse " that image, right there don't be that. You are causing much strife and animosity among the plebs. Give them their cake too. We all paid for this pie and we should each share in it. We all planted this bounty, now share the harvest.

In closing...Everyone stop being an .
  2. Makenzi Journeyman

To be honest, to the boxers that have surpassed most of the folks with mage groups. In a month, I suspect they will be run out of every zone, it's just going to be a blood bath. No way the community can allow one guy to hog named over groups, especially without instanced content. There will be much training in the future, assuming there are mobs up....
  3. Vadaael Journeyman

That is exactly my point. I offer room for 4 in my group. Is that not enough? Why hate on me because I box? I will take people in my group even if it cuts my XP because, I am a nice guy and prefer to be social. I also like to do more things at once. So two to three other characters hell yeah I am in! Managing that much is fun to me. Why hate how I skin the deer? In the end it is all the same. If you are being offered spots why not take them? Why not have fun with me instead of against me?
  4. Theramor-GoV New Member

No offense but a brand new server, especially one that has this much interest, should be no boxing for at least an expansion or two.

Right now there is a queue that would be seriously reduced if everyone was limited to a single account at a time.

Once the rush has worn off, then allow the boxing...just not now, please....

T
    Tachya likes this.
  5. Tachya Elder

Don't blame us, a lot of people are just really, really fed up with boxers at the moment, and you obviously know whom to blame for that.

And I don't much like joining a group and expecting that social aspect (this is EQ after all) and then finding out that the whole group is just one boxer. That's kinda creepy, like getting invited to a party and when you get there, there's just you and the person who invited you, no one else.
  6. O_Castitatis_Lilium Lorekeeper

The thing is...most boxers act entitled...I have run into A LOT on WoW in dungeons...They act like nothing more than spoiled brats that managed to get a hold of their parents credit card. I don't like boxers, not at all, but this is from my horrid experience with them. I have YET to meet a boxer that was actually someone willing to adjust their play style to help a group out or even offer to box one to help the group out. they act like because they pay more, they should take priority on everything, even other others that are paying and playing as well. They are nothing more than spoiled brats.

So, again from my experience, I have had horrible encounters with boxers, and really honestly don't see the point. They are always rude and have done nothing but complain when something doesn't go their way, just because they have an extra account. Though, this isn't to say that I am stuck in my ways of hating boxers. I'm sure if I met one like yourself in game, I wouldn't really mind, so long as it was a max of 2 other characters, and they didn't act like a total toddler. Unfortunately...I don't see anything less than it coming down to either DBG making boxing completely illegal or having all the boxers play and ruin it for everyone else...they are in a pickle...and a lot of other people have put them there.
  7. Makenzi Journeyman

I feel ya man, I really do, I box myself, well two characters when my friends aren't on and one with them when they are on but I stick outdoors and out of the way. In fact I don't really run into enough people to even notice I'm boxing but the last thing I would do is 6 box in a dungeon with 100 people lfg cause I'm not an a$$hole, now regular servers and eq2, instances, so I box freely a full group.
  8. Vadaael Journeyman

I have held a total of 4 accounts for many years. Since Kunark I can say at least 3 of them. On live servers, I even offer to log in my boxes to fill in groups if need be. My ranger to single pull my monk to dps my sham to heal or offer to log them off. Except the Necro. That is my main and he never logs off ;). What level are you on ragefire?
  9. Liquid Augur

Then you should come group with me. Monk/Drood combo. Monk is my main, and I only need on gear for him. The drood is just a convience for SoW/Ports..although I don't have the lvls for those atm. My drood will always take a backseat to a living breathing person. I think the fact that the 6man mage teams are souring the opinions for all of us..and understandable, just not accurate.
  10. Vadaael Journeyman

Cool man what level are you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.