This isn't new (Cleric 1.0)

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Borune, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Borune Journeyman

RANT TIME!!!

I have put in - yes I timed it - 49 hours on Lord Bergurgle on Mangler now. I've been back here 6 times. Not once have I seen the stupid mob.

This does NOT count the time spent waiting to actually acquire the camp. I'd be over 70 hours if I did that. Hell I spent 8 hours yesterday staring at another cleric camping this mob before I had to log out.

Where's this "bonus chance for rare spawn" crap? I'm dying over here! o_O

OK I feel better.... kinda... not really. Carry on.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

The modified rare spawn frequency during bonus events only applies to rare mobs that are listed on the Hunter achievement for each zone. Or another way to check is if you con the mob, it returns the gold text:

- a rare creature -

Lord Bergurgle's spawn isn't affected by the bonus. It's a lame camp, good luck!
  3. Borune Journeyman

86 hours later I FINALLY get the goblin to spawn... over 100 hours put into this camp. Doesn't anyone at Verant/Sony/Daybreak find that ridiculous? Felt like I was going to work everyday for an UNPAID 8 hour shift... hell... I had to pay THEM to do it!

But that's done. Now to go and find 4 pearl shards. 400 hours anyone? :po_O
  4. Conq Augur

You chose to pay for this experience. But the good news is you won't have to have 15 guild member's logins and/or phone numbers to call them in at 4am because the open world Skyfire mob was up and 4 other guilds' weren't already on him. Enjoy your watered down "classic" experience.
    Conq
    Metanis likes this.