Thinking about starting a project called, "Gaming Hardcore" An EQ Documentary

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nickatropolis, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Nickatropolis Augur

I'm fascinated by people who can play EQ for 18 hours per day, any day they please. Is there anybody who be interested in being interviewed? If so, tell me a little bit about yourself and why you choose to be a hardcore gamer... thanks!
  2. Phased Sullon Zek Lorekeeper

What makes you think they would be willing to take time out from their power gaming to conduct the interview?
    beryon likes this.
  3. Nickatropolis Augur

Great question, that is unknown at this time. I would say cash incentives, but im not sure how important USD is to a large majority of EQ power gamers.
  4. moogs Augur

Not enough of an incentive to get off their and get a job.

You should get a Korean interpreter and see what those guys in the internet cafes have to say for themselves. Who knows. Taking a 30 minute break for an interview might save a life.
  5. Ferry-Tunare Augur

I would request that you get in touch with Minishot, Pwne and other gamers who had the world they spent more time in than in real life suddenly ripped away from them.
    Nickatropolis and Elricvonclief like this.
  6. Dre. Altoholic

I've played an entire weekend straight, no sleep. But I wouldn't consider myself "hardcore", which is more about how you spend your time than how much time you spend.