Things too camp because your chilling. Need help for a guide.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kendiian, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Kendiian Monk

Hey I'll try my best while writing this but some things too camp if u wanna just chill and listen too music and whatever and not be too hardcore well please reply too compose this for me as I dont think i'd be too good at this.

Levels 1-10
    Cant think of any

Levels 10-20
    Cant think of any

20-30
    -Scryer in Uguk
    -Ancient Croc in Uguk

30-40
    -Not sure of name but i think Sol A is good although i';ve really never tried it but u can camp charred guardian shield and bp

40-50
    -Evil Eye Bag (lore), Light Burlap Sack/Rogue only dagger

50-60
    -Arch Magus, Frenzied Ghoul, Lord, Live Captain in KC, King camp, Efreeti Camp

60-70
    -Lute of the Howler, Fungus Covered Scale Tunic, Crypt in Seb, Truncheon of Doom

70-80
    -WoS Named, OBF named near RCoD is good can get a awesome yak proc 2hs, ornate plate gloves in BoT from named near Oreen, The Sleep Walker from PoV Caves for ring (also sure there are some Tactics mobs you could camp...please post the best 1 or 2).

80-90
    -This is why I'm posting I need something too camp but I will say that Infected Paw is my guess.

90-100
    -Please help

-Argath 2handed weapon aug
    -Kael has a aug that drops if u can handle it. "Never tried camping the bow...mainlybecause my 100 bst and 100 warrior boxes couldnt handle it...

P.S. I still camp Lute of the Howler on my 100 toons (sells for 35k) and this guide is for when your singing the blues.
  2. Kendiian Monk

Im really just looking for some chillax camps all i can think of on my 76 zerker atm is Lute of the Howler, Truncheon of Doom or a WoS namer which might not sell well and I know we all need chillax camps so please post appropiately - thanks.
  3. Brohg Augur

The 2h aug in RoF tier1 is in Crystal Caverns on Rixact, not Kael. Kael Drakkel does have one of the several RoF tier1 attunable AC augs, in a pretty easy camp (there are others in Shard's Landing and in Eastern Wastes). Can't really speak to what you can handle or not, though.

If you're just looking for things to sell, you could just grind up sets of collectables from RoF tier1 & 2
  4. Motherlee Augur

Yes, what is your purpose? Something rare to sell? TS components? Level 55 cool items? (I have an adopted son who likes to stay at level 55 and get cool stuff.)