Things ruining the nostalgia of this server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fethos, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fethos Lorekeeper

1. Not being able to log in to play with the limited time i actually have available to play
    2. Boxxers- mostly just the mages. Everything is camped by a boxxer, and if you try and pull a mob, it gets ks'd.
    3. Boxxers and Multi-User accounts. Heard bosses were being killed. Great. So the server is already on its way to progress to the next expansion within 3 days, when a great majority of us still can't log in to play. People so die hard on getting to the next content, refuse to help, or group which ruins the entire community spirit that used to exist in EQ. Maybe its just excuses, and maybe people have just changed, or maybe its just rose colored glasses, but im getting a major negative vibe everywhere i go

I understand not everything can be how it was, and that DBG has done their best to modify the game to cater to us. But it seems to me a select few individuals are ruining it for the majority.
    Just my 2 cents while i sit in que
    O_Castitatis_Lilium and ameckon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.