There are more posts...... anyway to turn that off?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I hate that you don't see all the posts responding to a topic without clicking that "there are more posts" line. I think it does that when you respond to a post it hides the remainder of responses till you click that link. Anyway to shut that off? Couldn't see anything on my profile so likely not but thought I would ask.

Does anyone like that feature or find it useful?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

??? There are some threads that I have "watched" and I do get a message like that when a new post has been made on those but other than that I don't see what your talking about when just looking at posts in the forums.

Example I click on a post that has a lot of pages they are all numbered so I can click which one I want to go to. There is no "there are more posts line"

But now and then it will pop up an alert that a new post was made on a thread I watched and I think its that message, but its been awhile since I saw it.

Maybe you have clicked on "watch" a lot? You can click your name then click "watched thread" and on that list there is a little box on the left that says show all threads so click that to make sure you see them all and then put a check mark in which you no longer want to watch
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

No havent done that. I think it happens when you respond to a post it hides the rest of the responses and you have to click on the There are More Posts thing to see the rest. I am going to try and watch for it and see if thats it.
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

I believe I know what you are talking about. I see this when I respond to a post that isn't on the last page, so it will show my post when I finish it, but have a small bar that says that there are more posts.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah that is it.