The Video That Changed Everything

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dojii, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Dojii Augur

^^ @ Best
  2. BestReleaseNA Augur

Once again, deflection is a very common tactic when you are unwilling to respond directly. It just makes you look worse honestly. Why cant you just have an honest conversation about your guild?
  3. Druz Augur

Nobody owes you anything bud. Once you realize that your life will get a lot easier, and happier.
  4. BestReleaseNA Augur

Never said anyone owed me anything. I just asked a question and Dojii is beginning to understand the meaning of admission by silence.
  5. Pixn Journeyman

Dojii, there's a server called Red99, should check it out if you want pvp competition
  6. Esper Augur

He doesn't, just looking for handouts now that he has accepted that he has a 2nd rate raid force that does not improve and even his nasty tactics on raids are not working. He does not care about it cheapening accomplishment, just look at what they resort to, namely bind rushing.

The thing you have to understand about Dojii is he comes to the forums all hippy happy love and peace, rainbows, hugs, and puppies. In the game however he runs the worst guild on the server with the most toxic of people standing in as his officers. They go beyond what any other guild on the server has done to grief other guilds.

Skyp offered a much more generous proposal than I thought he would, if you cannot agree to it then that is on you. Not long until Kunark unlocks anyway, so if you continue to fight for something that benefits you more than you deserve, by all means delay us until it is not an issue. We will continue what we do best.

P.S. How is that guild cleanup going for Apok? Does not look like it is going very well since Fulkjoo is still an officer.
  7. Miseryhatescompany Journeyman

These TL troll accounts are great... its amazing how butt hurt they are. How about you guys only go for mobs on the FFA days if you don't want loot handed to you? Why do you want a spot on the rotation at all then if its free loot?
  8. Jezzie Augur

I doubt they are TL. You think TL would have posters this dumb?
    They look like attention starved children to me.
    Where's Gregolo?
  9. Badplayerd Journeyman

Apok cant even kill the buffed raid bosses they are crying about, I dont think they have even cleared the new PoSky which is always up
  10. Aneuren Tempered Steel

If DBG only wanted one guild to monopolize raid content on a server, they would open up a server just for that one guild.
  11. RainbowTest Augur

What you are doing is not competition. It is a cross between Justin Bieberism and feeding the bottom line of the worst pay to win system that has ever existed in video games. You are a mob with a select few feeding the rest of you with stupid jaded views of the game that are only detrimental to the very place you all are playing in essentially where you eat. Even a dog knows not to in his bowl.
    Deadlyne and Genoane like this.
  12. BestReleaseNA Augur

Now this is someone who is actually mad. This post is so stupid I have no idea how to respond to it. What exactly are you trying to say?
  13. Reval Augur

I like settling things with pvp, but it looks like you guys have a mandatory rotation set up by the devs so I'll leave it alone. I hope at least if two guilds want to hold a contest with their spot in the rotation up for grabs they can. maybe you guys can still live a little in that respect.
  14. Gloom Journeyman

Dojii I had to log in and commend you, on not feeding these TL whiners that are assaulting you and demanding you answer them, like a bunch of children.

To the ones doing it, and you know who you are, don't make me call you out.... just stop. The whole server of guilds has to come to an agreement, NOT YOU ALONE. Not TL alone, not any member of TL alone, not TL's alts alone, and my god it's so annoying seeing that you can't see anything reasonably. I guarantee you will not be there on the decision making process of it.

Also, i'm seeing members flame everyone who brings up anything about the rotation, and in this scenario, even other guild leaders. Pretty sure his input on the rotation has more say than yours does, sorry guy.

I do not know Dojii personally, I just feel like he's an adult at a playground full of kids trying to cry to him. I feel bad that he has to put up with you, it's even exhausting for me to watch.

Read my previous posts. It's AWFUL ironic how you guys were the ones calling everyone whiners and criers for posting anything (most of it was actually constructive, and not bashing other players) to try to improve the server. A decision is made and you don't like it, and nothing constructive at all, just belittling and insulting, harassing, chasing members across threads to insult. And yeah, telling yourself that you are not by following a topic from another thread here when you were ignored and the bigger man walked away, is pretty evident of such.

Oh, and by the way. NO ONE CARES about your feeling of accomplishment for your "competing" in a 16 year old game, who has had to have multiple tune jobs because it was too easy. It's like getting an award for 5th place for best time on a vanity edition of Ms. Pac Man... who the hell cares?

This game is older than the mentality most of you display.
    Deadlyne, Rhiyannon and Steampunk like this.
  15. Hellaciouss Journeyman

Ah, TL's version of competition isn't the definition everyone generally goes by. TL's version of competition just means how many pet bots they can log in. There are far fewer actual people in TL than many guilds on the server. That's not competition, that's just who has access to more accounts to bot.

That's not saying there aren't some Apok that dont box, but they don't do it anywhere near as much as TL.

Anyone who calls what was happening competition is delusional
  16. RainbowTest Augur

This announcement is the result of two things. First its a reaction to the billing cycle numbers for the third month being mostly stale kronos accompanied by a dramatic reduction in krono sales and actual money subscriptions. Secondly, this comes right as the Harbingers become relevant to the new servers content on magefire and the DDD like events start to go live on the live servers for all the players to notice inadvertantly how the "no instancing possible" comment really was by the dev. The 100% free content DDD like events...created not for profit to appeal to progression enthusiasts before these servers started are going to be live. I would not be surprised if this rotation thing is a method inwhich to introduce instancing without losing the trolls/RMT/Fake competition people by saying they gave them a chance to work properly on the server but in the end instancing was forced on them by their own behavior.

Major reasons instancing was said to be not ok:

1. Its not classic
    2. Its free loot
    3. It would kill the servers
    4. Its just not possible with the devs time/schedule

1. The new raid mobs are not classic either so thats out the window
    2. The new raid mobs are insanely difficult and require a very large force now which is perfectly viable for an expedition system
    3. The third billing cycle is primarily stale income and a massive drop in actual live income. This is why the live side got a pep talk thread also which was mostly shot down immediately by us because we have been here the whole time instead of you guys who are only here for progression. In otherwords the servers are already dying and the RMT/TL way is not working.
    4. Was never actually true. They've already instanced this content for free for the vegas event AND for anniversary MULTIPLE TIMES. DDD/GGG/Death, Hardcore heritage, Monster Missions. Revisited zones like F2, Fear itself, Al kabors nightmare, CToV, Cursed EW, Chapterhouse, Evantil(What PoG should be), Piestro's Day off OGH/OGV. Infact the multiple servers that existed back in classic was the first form of instancing. I mean seriously any actual eq player who has stuck with SoE all this time had to of been laughing their off when the "we can't instance classic" comment was made by these devs. And the progression enthusiasts took it as fact.

This company couldn't have fumbled this entire process any worse than they have and they seriously need to hurry up with this stupid dance for subs this month and do the right thing and run the instances/harbingers on Magefire when kunark launches and correct the RMT model that is currently exploiting their reliable income and closing off their bottom line.
    Deadlyne likes this.
  17. BestReleaseNA Augur

18. BestReleaseNA Augur

Thats the raid we just stomped you with in fear. Not boxes, real people.
  19. Numiko Augur

i feel sorry for the one shaman, that s a lot of buffing for one guy!
    Deadlyne likes this.
  20. BestReleaseNA Augur

Were recruiting more but no one wants to play them just yet for some reason