Fixed The Sergeant's Keepsake charm not working

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zalkk - AB, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Zalkk - AB Journeyman

Category: Items [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Fri Dec 15 10:16:38 2023

Character: Level 125 Shaman (Main)
    Zone: Laurion Inn 14

Description: Bug with charm item The Sergeant's Keepsake, its showing no stats even though i have completed all hunter challenges which is the requirement for this charm
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Gialana Augur

Do you have the charm equipped? I'm not sure that could be the issue because charms usually show their full stats only when they're not equipped. If equipped, what happens when you toggle between Modified and Unmodified?
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

What is "no stats" because it should be about 50% even when at 0 power. Are you F2P or All Access?

You have already completed Mythslayer in LS?
  4. Zalkk - AB Journeyman

Yes i had it equipped, and should have all stats has I've completed everything in LS apart from bugged collection drops

No stats has in when I equip it I don't even get 1hp extra.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

Are you all access or F2P because its prestige (though I think its supposed to block equipping if you arent all access). Prestige gear a F2P can't use will not add stats.

Did you add an aug that is not usable by your class (if thats possible)? Items will inherit all the flags on an aug, it won't just disable the aug if it doesn't match it will disable the entire item.

Your post shows you are level 125, but it does require level 125, are you seeing 0 stats on a lower level, like a persona?

There is always the chance the wrong script got attached but I can't think of any time I've ever seen that before so its more than likely something else is going on.
  6. Zalkk - AB Journeyman

Level 125 Shaman, never messed with personas, tried aug'd and no augs. and All access
  7. Covennx Augur

Confirmed, shows no stats when worn. Taking the charm in and out does not change total HP, so not just a visual bug.

[IMG]