The Road Less Travelled a Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by RainbowTest, Jan 29, 2013.

1. RainbowTest Augur

www.theroadlesstravelled.guildlaunch.com

Greetings Norrathians! The Road Less Travelled is a self enforced themed progression guild on the test server! Whew that's a mouthful. Our progression is starting out in kunark. We plan to do epics for all members and finish out sky raids for a bit and once a good portion of our guild epics are done or that we've done all of them(situational ofcourse), we will progress to velious. We have a really fun set of regulars that log on and play each night. Like all servers there are some issues with other guilds on the server but thankfully the scope of the game is so large that even the most dedicated of trolls can't keep us down for long. We've had plenty of fun so far in the limited content we have unlocked and have not had any trouble finding stuff to do. I highly recommend you give us a try as its free, and more importantly, free gold subscription on test, and you can /testcopy any character over that you want to bring to the journey we are starting. Our primary timezone so far seems to be a strong mix of EST and CST with a few PST people. Our raid setup is not set in stone yet and for now we are doing nightly gatherings for epic fights or groups in seb/chardok/HS/hate. If you really enjoyed fippy/vulak but hated the constant bickering of guilds and fighting over content and most importantly dreaded that the pace was moving too fast, you will love this guild. We do not intend on moving fast and are more time based progression than target based. We plan some really neat tricks for fabled season as well. Please try us out you won't regret it!
  2. Zzem New Member

I have been trying to catch your guild for days now around 8-10 est, yet no reply :/. Most of the time you have 2 or 3 members on and they're in guildhall, I'm guessing afk.. Also there's only 1 member on your site..? I guess this guild isn't very active. I'll keep trying though.
  3. RainbowTest Augur

I mistakenly fed the trolls. Just for anyone who actually reads the drama on forums, please understand that you can make unlimited station accounts with the same hidden email address and make unlimited forum names and troll without any risk of punishment. Test is free, its free gold subscription, all features are enabled and expansions, and you can copy over any live character(but not progression server characters unless you pay to log into them first). Even if for some reason what is said negatively in this thread rings true, you will still want to play on test, so please just give us a shot you might be surprised lol. Test is a great place and if you clicked on this thread it means you like progression, win/win in my book. What are you waiting for!
  4. Zzem New Member

I've seen your general messages while on my main. As stated before I have been trying to catch your guild ever since, just trying to gain info. If you really want to lose recruits you can keep it up though, there's like 2 other real progression guilds on the same server.
  5. RainbowTest Augur

6. Zorris New Member

We normally have a decent amount on. =)
  7. Devastator New Member

Yikes! For anyone that doesn't know, this rainbow person was also in the progression guild on trakanon server and ran countless people away with her horrible attitude. It's her way or the highway! I feel sorry for anyone that has to be guilded with her again... You can see evidence already as she yells at and calls someone a troll who is honestly just trying to join the guild lol.

Good luck with this flaming pile.
    Syndyania likes this.
  8. RainbowTest Augur

We're actually doing great. Remember people, 1 bad angry person can make 100 accounts lol they are free. We are all alone in kunark nobody bothers our groups nobody's toes are stepped on and most importantly our members are having a blast. We're mostly looking for clerics and enchanters right now but will take a few more of other classes, and ofcourse we'll always take a warm body over an alt or box any day. Theres really nothing to lose, the game is free, test is free gold subscription, and you can copy characters over unlimited times andit doesn't effect the character on your live server when you do things on test. Just copy over or create a new toon, take a look at us in the evening...or even during the day some too, talk to some of our members and see for yourself. Seeing is believing. If you liked fippy/vulak but hated having to pay 15 bucks for each box and the speed at which they progressed, you will love our guild on test, free gold for each account and the progression is self enforced.
  9. RainbowTest Augur

First few weeks have been fun! Heres just a few screenies of our triumphs!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Oh Hi!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Just create a level 1 toon on test and look us up we're almost always on in some form. You can copy over if you want but you will learn fast that progression is more fun if you are progressing and not regressing.
  10. lonegreywolf20 Journeyman

Seriously considering playing on the test server and I have a question.

Do you suggest starting out at Crescent Reach, or is it okay to start at the Race's usual starting area?
  11. Riou EQResource

It doesn't really matter where your home city is (There's no real benefits either way it just changes where you Origin and such to)
  12. RainbowTest Augur

I go with classic cause they are all lesser distances to travel than CR/blightfire for that book.
  13. Cren New Member

Would still love to have more like-minded individuals and/or boxes come check us out. We have some pretty decent activity as people are working on their epics. Most recently we've been hitting Chardok royals and have even managed to snag Trakanon a couple of times. And wouldn't you know it, the other night while trying to spawn a mob in SFM for my chanter....I got FEARED...now that's a guy I never even saw when playing Classic.

If you want to re-experience progression-like times again, come visit.
  14. MagicDamage New Member

Hiya! Do you all have a website? I didnt notice it in any of the posts above. I'm wondering where you are in progression? I see you're doing royals in the screenshot above - are you still working on Kunark? I'm looking for a progression guild that's still early on and building.

edit: Found my answers in another thread. Talk to you soon!

http://theroadlesstravelled.guildlaunch.com and Kunark era currently
  15. RainbowTest Augur

We're working on epic targets and sky. Every night we look for sev/tal/gore/trak/vs, if they are up we kill them. If they are not up we move to sky or help a member with an epic fight. Velious is on the horizon but not a set date as a lot of it will be determined by variables that are not fixed.
  16. Zorris New Member

We are still in Kunark and having a blast!!! =)
  17. Aelfwine New Member

We just opened Velious last night! We have set raids three days a week and pickup raids the other days depending on targets/numbers. This is a great time to join and still experience the classic era and be with us as we push to Luclin and PoP. Talk to any of us ingame or visit our website at http://theroadlesstravelled.guildlaunch.com
  18. Emphant Lorekeeper

I have a level 51 rogue on test that I'd love to level to 60 and join you guys...my only problem is gear. I'm in defiant and gear for progression is in short supply,Can you guys help out in that aspect?
  19. DainB-Test New Member

Velk/Vindi/Gozz all downed by TRLT on 2/28/13. Progressing nicely in Velious so far and intend on spending a good ammount of time seeing and killing everything. If you were feeling the urge to roll a char or copy one over to kill dragons, giants and dwarves (oh my) now is the time. We are looking for all classes, dps and heals being the most in demand, although if you play what you want it will be more fun for you.

As far as gearing people up, we can help but be prepared to have empty gear slots (like my bard), Im sure you know how easy it is to level a char on test, and the testbuff items do hold up well to Vanilla pre raid gear, might be easier to reroll then regear totaly is what Im getting at. Just a thought.

Dainbramaged (60 Warlord) <The Road Less Travelled>
  20. Basak Augur

Where ya'll at? lol .., Never see anyone of these people online.