THE RATHE - STATIC - GUILD - LOOKING FOR FUN

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kirokan, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Kirokan Journeyman

I'm currently in a place holder guild (solo guild from a friend), mostly to use the Guild teleport.

As most people, I'm looking for fun.
    But, what I prefer in EQ is the grouping. I love playing with people. Chatting and all.
    I prefer having real people group over merc. Even if we have to split loot, even if sometime they are afk.
    I do love raiding and high end content. But I'm not there yet. Just came back. lvl 100 Rogue with over 4.5k AA
    I was a really good dps at the time I left. (had family issue).
    Kidz have grown and I can come back.

Enough of me.
    I'm looking for a GUILD that wil offer raiding, and group opportunity.
    Or, I would be happy with having 5 peoples that would like to make a static group to crush group content and enjoy grinding AA / cash / loot.

I would be happy to go with my rogue, or we can start new character, lvl 1 seem a bit to much, but OK, or we can use the lvl 85 char boost to and I would gladly start a Warrior or a paladin

I know, most people recommend to multi box, use merc and play alone.
    That's not the way I like it, and I do hope I'm not alone thinking that. So, I'm trying to reach people like me, that want to enjoy the game like we used to do it in the early 2000's

On a final note, prefered play time is
    7h30 PM EST to 10-12PM EST
  2. Geibahik Journeyman

You are more than welcome to come apply to Frayed Knot we are always looking for new members to grp with and just all around enjoy the game. Contact me, yagir, or darchiva in game if you would like more information.
  3. Kirokan Journeyman

Thank a lot for the thought.
    I've found an home already. It was pretty fast overall.
    Had a lot of guild contact me, talk with most of them and joined the first one that contact me.
    Still Frayed knot approach me 2nd and multiple friendly people ask me to join