[The Rathe - Prexus] <That Crunchy Orange Sound>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Joules_Bianchi, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

New to Everquest?

Returning player after extended AFK?

Just want a change of pace for your 1,345th alt? ;p

Have we got a spot for you!

<That Crunchy Orange Sound> is a new guild on The Rathe - Prexus server dedicated entirely to helping new and returning players catch up to the current game. We enjoy running <ALL> EQ content at all level ranges.

Our family has played Everquest since 1999. We have been playing and raiding on Timelocked Progression Servers for many years. Now we're tackling the live side game from the ground up.

Let our experience help you get into the swing of things. Get in on the ground floor and help shape the guild.

Endlessly patient, great place to have lots of questions and actually get answers. Leadership is on <daily> (always at least one of us logged in)

Don't go get a power level and blow by the years of content you've missed only to have to go back at max level in trivial content for the achievement completions when you can have a group daily and play through.

Most ideal for lower level players to start out. It's what we're about.

Small guild, personalized service. You certainly won't be ignored or bored.
    To find us, type /who all "That Crunchy Orange Sound" with the quotes. and send a /tell to ANY member who can invite you.

"Where does the guild name come from?"

Bards welcome! (real life or character)
    Hachikaba likes this.
  2. Hakasami New Member

Hey! Hope the guild recruiting is going well! Do you happen to have a discord channel? I am interested in joining!
  3. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Been doing alright, just really busy for the holidays. No discord yet We're working on some associated projects and expect to the first or second week in January
  4. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Last amp on the list* incoming tomorrow. and the 335 semi hollow body should arrive tomorrow as well. We've been heavily chasing sales on an entire studio of equipment for six months now to produce our own music for video content, been filming for nine months

more fiilming this week.

This pedal arrived tonight -

Vlog, Podcast. Music, Skateboards, Flatland / Park BMX, Gaming and other fun stuff with a focus on sound mental health.

*Last amp on the list

https://www.boss.info/global/products/katana-50_mk2/

This might be the most ubiquitous amp currently in use. It has no effects loop, AB-Y switch pedal board in through clean channel or just AB-Y to another amp/cab and balance clean and wet signal.. The Katana holds 2 IR presets you can import / export.
  5. Zaztur New Member

The ES-335 is one of the nicest guitars around.
    I have a '09 Memphis in satin black and a '01 '59 reissue in cherry.
    The Memphis is nice but my Nashville Custom Shop reissue is much better. imho.
    I like the big neck. I play through a Hot Rod Deluxe IV. (i still want a '65 Princeton though)