The queue will be fixed by friday

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Moforyguy, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Moforyguy Elder

I bet Daybreak is waiting for one of the biggest games of the year to release in 3 days to see if they don't suddenly lose like 2000 people for a week or two. TLOU 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know I won't be on EQ
  2. Dyzalot Augur

Doubt it. The game has not had good reviews and has been panned for adopting "woke" ideology. I was really looking forward to it too until a couple of months ago.
  3. BlurredReality New Member

Um it's the highest reviewed PS4 game of all time and the 23rd highest reviewed game ever. Try again lol
  4. Korea numbah3 Elder

Nope tomorrows 6 hour patch will fix it!
  5. Dyzalot Augur

Didn't realize the embargo was lifted. Still doesn't explain the "wokism". Unless the stories from a couple of weeks ago were wrong. I haven't kept up. But I thought the original The Last of Us was amazing, except for the fact that I couldn't play it on my PC.
  6. Vaxpo Elder

Had no idea what this even was. Read a bit about it and still don't care about it at all. I have no idea why you think Everquest is in competition against an action adventure game.
    andross77 and Cydonia like this.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

Wow already killed eq though.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  8. Moforyguy Elder

Maybe because I doubt I am the rare breed that likes EQ and other games. Tlou2 is the biggest game to come out in years so I wouldn't be surprised if queue goes down for a little bit until we beat it.
  9. Dyzalot Augur

People will just play it while waiting in the EQ queue.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  10. Citrus333 New Member

Game isn't out, so highest reviewed PS4 game is meaningless. Can't trust critics, users don't have the game yet. The main reviewer I trust (SkillUp) hated the game, so I don't have high hopes. Especially after seeing Drunkman's wokeness.
  11. Citrus333 New Member

Game is 15-20 hours long. Not the biggest game in terms of size or hype. That would be Cyberpunk.
  12. Zapford Elder

PC master race will not be playing
    Mac77 likes this.
  13. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I had to google 'TLOU2' and it is a zombie survival game. LOL.
    Nordgaren likes this.
  14. Nordgaren Elder

Not only is this game out of the genre and a majority of people here could care less.

The game is potentially DoA...
    Benito likes this.
  15. Citrus333 New Member

You can call it that, but it wouldn't be entirely correct. A zombie survival game is like Day Z, World War Z, 7 Days to Die. TLOU 1+2 are action adventure games with heavy story, like Tomb Raider or Uncharted.
    andross77 likes this.
  16. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Ok, it's more like Resident Evil than Day Z lorewise. LOL.

Where are the gnomes or will these be cannibalistic midgets?
  17. Sikkun Augur

More like Resident Evil less like Left 4 Dead
    Benito likes this.
  18. Sikkun Augur

Paper Mario comes out tomorrow though, so you can have my spot in the queue. And Command and Conquer remake last week was pretty good.
    Prathun likes this.
  19. Citrus333 New Member

Yeah I can see that similarity, RE are actual zombies though. TLOU "zombies" are an actual real world thing.
  20. Accipiter Old Timer

Slowest death ever!