The Process of Buying Kronos

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by notabard, May 15, 2014.

1. notabard New Member

Is something I will never partake in again. What is with the ambiguous description of why I have to wait for some indeterminate length of time to receive a virtual item, when the EVERY OTHER item / service you sell is instant delivery. Its completely inconvenient to your customer, exceptionally irritating that I have no solid reason either. Your entire business model caters to instant gratification except for this, its like a thorn you make your customers step on... why exactly?
  2. Rauven Augur

I could be wrong on this. But from what I have heard is that it has to be monitored that the account purchasing them isn't being used for automated or illicit activity. One way to prove it is to login normally for a month. Travel across the country one day and then try purchasing one and see what happens.

And you are definitely making a mountain out of a molehill. The process is painless. And doesn't take particularly long. Like maybe 2 hours at the most. If it took longer then it is probably due to the fires in CA.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. guado Augur

I've ordered one myself and received it in 20 mins.
    Friend ordered one for me, he kept checking, took about 8 hours.

Maybe a real person is involved?

Security.
  4. Syrup Augur

A large amount of stolen credit cards were being used to purchase them.
    They had put a verification process in place.

One of those situations where one person (or several hundred) ruined it for the rest of us.
  5. Harabakc Augur

Buying them in game is where the real issue seems to come in. Out of the 6 I've tried to buy I've successfully received 1.