The Nameless server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tenebrae, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Tenebrae New Member

Where did it end up merging to? Looking to return and wanted to join what's left of my original stomping grounds.

Tenebrae
  2. KermittheFroglok Augur

3. KermittheFroglok Augur

Although you might want to get a feel for whether or not the player count matches your desired play experience. Older servers vary wildly in terms of population. If you don’t like competing for certain content then low/mid pop servers might work better, if you’re heavy into raiding then higher pop is the way to go.

A lot of people over vest themselves into servers that have the wrong population/activity, and then said people get frustrated when they learn transfers cost money.
    Tenebrae likes this.
  4. Tenebrae New Member

That's fair. Time locked progression servers a better option for returning players?
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I would not start on Time locked cause they cost money right off the bat.

Start with recovering your old account if you can. It will be a "silver" account and have a few more perks than just F2P (free to play) but will still be free.

Then check out some of the "live" servers where you can play for free. Honestly I doubt any of the "server population" resources are accurate. After all a gazillion players afk in the baz do make the population jump but doesn't do much for actual players playing.

You can kill two birds with one stone by making a level 1 character on a live server (your choice) and go thru the tutorial during the time of day your going to be playing. If you don't see much server activity then you can go to another server and repeat. So you learn a lot of the new stuff that came into the game while seeing if the server is what you want. And it really won't take long.

But as an overview you can look into the sub forums here for the "Guild" forums and get an idea of some guilds available. Xegony has a large one that seems popular and a few others offer family style ones.

WB!