The Morale of Despair

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kuaamil, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Kuaamil Elder

This requires the ToFS keys, but requires the physical keys. What about people who have destroyed their keys because they have them added to the keyring? This affect my alts more than my main, but it also affects many friends who are now discouraged about doing the TS ear quest.
  2. Ashian Augur

I used a token of reclamation to get all of mine back. Cost me $$$, but I didn't have the heart. I've since heard that just clicking on the mirrors counts towards the quest as long as you have the key on your keyring, but can't confirm.
    Kuaamil likes this.
  3. Kuaamil Elder

Yeah I had a couple guildies that just picked up their keys with tokens. I had almost destroyed mine cleaning out my inventory about 4 hours before I got the quest. This game is going to turn me into a hoarder.
  4. JeffHanson Augur

In addition, requiring everybody on the earring quest to acquire all the keys creates a huge bottleneck. On top of that, TOFS spawns are buggered for the next month, making for a long camp just to get the first key.

I just want to get the dang mercenary quests done. Now every high level character on the server is fighting over the keys.
  5. Kuaamil Elder

I got 2 keys form the first floor while I was running through last night. The first large frost-bitten gnoll spawned after my second kill. I don't think the spawns are bugged at all. Just very bad luck with RNG.
  6. Duder Augur

I'm not sure what others' experiences with the first key are after the patch but I decided to go camp it for 2 alts an hour before raids and got the 2 in that hour's time without any problem. This is just feedback as I haven't heard of anything about or looked into anything about this otherwise.