The great divide partisan, reliks of the past

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by matouoli, Dec 21, 2019.

1. matouoli Elder

ok, we tried that task 20 x ++ , , we can go up to the update :: examine the camp to the south NP and easy.

Examine the camp to the south 0/1 (The Great Divide)
    • This will spawn familiar looking coldain at the spot (as indicated by [IMG] on the map), kill them
    we can pop the familiar coldain and kill them np and get the pickaxe and we can see the update emote and the pickaxe in inventory , but it doesn't update the task window, we still see :
    ** examine the camp to the south **
    Return the Pickaxe to Loremaster Dornian 0/1 (The Great Divide)
    • Return to and Turn in the Pickaxe to Loremaster Dorinan (as indicated by [IMG] on the map)
    we tried many times and that npc don't want to take it . any clues ??
    ^ someone told us to continue to kill them until it update , but nothing, we even burned lotd doing that in that camp hoping it is updating , but nothing....
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Turn off lev on the person who is going over to the camp.

Fight the two mobs as close to the camp as you can.

Those have been the two things I've heard the most from people who have had difficulty. I haven't had an issue in 3 goes, but that's what I've heard from those who have.
  3. Nniki Augur

Should update by standing in the center of the camp.
  4. Riou EQResource

I think there's some kind of bug where if you sit in the camp it like chain spawns and update/un updates the task window
  5. Mookus Augur

Left click on the busted up sticks in the camp
  6. Tucoh Augur

I had it chain spawn at me, then got credit when spam clicking the tent.
  7. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

This is the same at all expac launches.

Any tasks that have a spawn, get bugged when multiple groups have the task and try doing it at the same time.

Just be courteous to one another, or pick over if able. Use general chat, tells, etc to plan your strategy.

Mine was bugged, had the task, first orc popped on another group. They killed it... I dropped tasked re-got and went on my merry way.
    Laurana likes this.
  8. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

We did ours when others weren't, and had the same issue with the update. We killed our dorfs a little out, because I ran like a girl when I got hit. Having said that, we did not get the explore update. After we killed a looted, I noticed that we hadn't, and went back in. After running over the camp a couple times, it updated and we finished it up.