Not A Bug The Golden Pick

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Alfred07, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Alfred07 New Member

Category: Quest
    Date/Time: Thu Feb 16 12:06:37 2023

Character: Level 120 Shadow Knight (Main)
    Zone: Blightfire Moors

Target NPC: Ordunn the Miner
    Target Location: -105.00, 644.00, 14.42, 320.00

Description: Did the final turn in for the Golden Pick III and even though the NPC gave me a rewaard, he didn't give me the pick which was the whole point of the quest. Did a petition but GM Doex told me to put in a bug and cannot help me with this
  2. Poppinfresh Elder

Even though Ordunn only asks for the ore, he'll also take the pick from you if you have it equipped or in your inventory. Do the quest line again, but before you turn in the ore, put your pick in the bank.

(Edited since the quests series isn't repeatable.)
  3. Alfred07 New Member

He will not give me the quest again. I will try and do with another toon
  4. Gialana Augur

Aye. You can only do these quests once per character. In the 3rd quest, I tried putting the Golden Pick in my bank before handing in the 6 ores. After completing the quest, the pick was still in my bank.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If the Golden Pick is all you wanted (and we know why;)) then you needed to stop after he gave it to you.

So you do The Golden Pick I and then The Golden Pick II, then when you finish the second quest, hail Ordunn again for the third quest and receive your shiny The Golden Pick. Promptly forget everything about Ordunn. You have what you are after.
  6. Cazmac Augur

I have never been given the Golden Pick at the end of part III of that quest, except once, on the Rogue in my F2P account on Test. I don't think you are meant to receive it? He takes it when you give him the ores he has asked for. Putting it in the bank keeps it, does it? I didn't think of that! My one alt that did keep the Pick did not do anything other than hand over the ores, so maybe it's a bug if you keep it!
  7. Poppinfresh Elder

I stand corrected, indeed you can't repeat the quest series as I just tried for myself. The OP is hosed on that character.

I'm not a fan of quests that garnish my inventory like this. I'm looking at you, Eron.