The Fourth Month of the Facebook Quest is Complete!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

Congratulations! Once again, your intrepid adventuring spirit has paid off! This month’s quest, to get an additional 3,000 likes for the EverQuest Facebook page, is complete!

We added up the likes that the Facebook page received as well as awarded 50 likes for every entry in the “Caption This…” Create a Caption contest. For completing this quest, every player who has logged in to EverQuest since the free-to-play conversion will be granted a Visage of Farfathom.

The illusions will be rewarded to the player community in the near future. We will update you when the illusions are available to “/claim.”

As you know, this was also a competition between this game and EverQuest II. Stay tuned to hear if EverQuest or EverQuest II was victorious in earning the Double Experience Weekend!
  2. Abazzagorath Augur

Rock on, illusions are actually something I care about lol.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yay us !
  4. Riou EQResource

Hopefully we won EXP Weekend would be great to max EXP pre RoF :p
  5. Abazzagorath Augur

Bigger question is how many fake accounts can people make to try and win the next one =P Its kinda hard to find new people to "like" it =P
  6. Kaylord101 Elder

7. The Drood Elder

8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

All ready maxed and 50 AA's saved. :)

I might level up a couple of alts if we get an exp weekend, though with my normal luck it will be when I'm busy.
  9. Gnar Augur

I wish this and the Braxi mount could be made 999 claimable.
  10. Naeeleu Elder

I agree have a couple toons i want it on, but had to decide what toon to place it on.
    Ritmo likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any news when the illusion will become available?
  12. iniari-TR Augur

kind of like winning the lotto then being told you'll get the prize eventually when we get around to it. o_O
  13. Piestro Augur

No exact news, but it's something that should happen in the next couple days.
  14. Hawklight Yandli Elder

How do we claim these items if we are outside the UNited States? In claiming the complimentary BoA for example we are prompted for our 5 digit US Zip Code, but Canada has area codes not zip codes, and the are Alpha Numeric
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Never been asked for any code.

All you need to do is type /claim in game and it list the reward. Pick the reward you want on the toon you want and claim it. The only thing you need to make sure of is that you have a main inventory slot open.