The Druid epic click (1.5+) needs a rework, compared to other priests

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TakeMeSeriously, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Kazz99 Elder

No, comment was moot as we pointed out, 2.0 is the effect you need to compare as no TLP can ONLY get the 1.5 right now. And really the complaint on the 1.5 was it didn't land 100% of the time... on GoD mobs where hardly anything lands period, much less reliably.... so again, a BS argument.

I agree maybe raise the hit cap (not sure maybe 20 is fine if 75 cap is removed entirely, this is a very strong debuff the OP was playing down), and remove the 75% level cap but as also was pointed out, it doesn't instantly become useless at 76+, it gets reduced functionality and loses usefulness at I think they said 95 or so... so maybe make the cap 85 or 90 to not have to worry about abuses (if it is even a worry) at 110 and whala!
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Maybe that'll be obvious enough for some to get it.
    That0neguy likes this.
  3. Kazz99 Elder

Yes, 1.5 and 2.0 came out in Omens.... wasn't my argument about GoD mobs... I just ran with it.
  4. TakeMeSeriously Journeyman

I get it, but in Omens you are still raiding Gates. That's why I just mashed them together.