The Despair of the Enchanter class.

Discussion in 'Casters' started by ronald, Jul 23, 2018.

1. ronald New Member

Enchanters have reported losing their purpose, trying to find out which of their utilities the other caster counterparts can do to help equalize the damage loss.

Would like to see why the figures have been further than decimated- further figures have shown around 1/2 the power.

The skill players used for the previous mark of enchanter would be their DoT type spells on multiple mobs for higher damage.

A lot of why's being asked by enchanters. Out of improper figures, reported figures, different guilds/raid forces figures... either way the reported damage is very low, too low for it to work. Has lead to think the double nerf stick has hit them super hard.

Where is the factor that includes a stat that improves damage in game. Example, the higher your intelligence, the more damage it does. Stuff like that, spells that take a % instead of flat rate to limit it to X times per raid... that kind of stuff... Stuff... Do... Stuff...
  2. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

While I feel for all classes that have ever gotten nerfs and enchanters being recently targeted, I’m at a loss as to what you are trying to say here... lots of figures, and stuff. That said I hope some love is given to enchanters in other areas or a bit of the power is given back in the damage area. (Most likely there will be if the past process of shamans is any indicator.)
  3. Numzan Augur

I feel for the chanters at the Live server changes. I dont think this was a very smart move on the good of the game. Ive come to realize the true game name should be called nerfquest.

Part of the reasons why most games are failed projects with SOE/DBG to begin with.

Soon man then check out the other game, hopefully wont have these so called nerfs in.
  4. Dropfast Augur

Chanter DPS did need nerfed a little bit. Enchanter making top 10 DPS on raids was overboard...but they took it to far for sure.

Personally I think they should be able to do mildly good dps for all the times they are not CC'ing / debuffing but they most certainly should not have been doing what they were. The rune nerf was a little to far too. I wish they could learn to take a much softer approach to nerfs where they don't completely destroy spells / abilities but bring them back to earth.
  5. Venau Augur

DPS created by an enchanter to a group and raid force via haste, crack, haze, IoG, auras, etc is still Over Powered. I think we are seeing a case of people not realizing how valuable they really are to a group/raid force just because personally measured dps has fallen. If you wish to work twice as hard to have a better parse while creating significantly less dps to the overall group/raid force then play a necro!

OR.....realize how much your class brings to the game and have fun! It's really that simple.
  6. Verily Tjark Augur

We really don't need to go over this again. Rosearchx is just now getting the blood pressure back under control lol!

Go read my other posts on this matter. I'm still playing my enchanter, but I'm just not making as many magicians cry anymore.
    Cailen likes this.