The Darkened Sea Raid Hotfixes - Mar 5, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Hello all,

The following hotfixes went live today for raids in The Darkened Sea.
    • All Arx Mentis progression raids will now only pull people from the raid areas to their safe points rather than everyone in the zone.
    • Praetor Captain Tita (Raid) - Fixed an error that was causing her to cast the wrong spells on the wrong targets and preventing the Slapstick achievement from being completed. She will now correctly use her ability Shield Sweep, which does damage in a forward arc and a little knockback.
    • Principal Quastori Numicia (Raid) - Purple and Green golems will no longer regenerate while this event pauses. This should make the Balance of Power achievement a bit easier to complete.
    • Principal Indagatrix Lucia (Raid) - Fixed the messaging from the Humas Proloxis and Ignas Proloxis so that all players should be able to see the warning messages from their AoE spells.
    • Principal Indagatrix Lucia (Raid) - Principal Indagatrix Lucia will no longer jump to attack NPCs, including pets or Firiona. Also, when she warns about incoming parasites, she will shout so that all of her Magia can hear her.
    • Calix Quirinus (Raid) - Fixed a bug that prevented players from completing the Evil Ended achievement in this event.
    Notes for patches and hotfixes can always be found in the section here.
    Sirene_Fippy, Khat_Nip and Iila like this.
  2. Feradach Augur

Thanks for the update. Would you be willing to share why there was also a zone repop in PoK? Inquiring minds want to know...
  3. Derd Augur

Maybe they fixed up some of the ts vendors?
  4. Ferry-Tunare Augur

TS vendors were not affected. At least not the most obvious issues I looked at.
  5. baider Elder

Principal Indagatrix Lucia (Raid) - Principal Indagatrix Lucia will no longer jump to attack NPCs, including pets or Firiona. Also, when she warns about incoming parasites, she will shout so that all of her Magia can hear her.

I am confused with this one. Does this mean in the final phase when the magi named are active she wont port to them as well since they are NPC's or does "no longer jump to attack npcs" only include ognit and firiona and pets? If the second, this makes me wonder was she EVER actually porting to random magi or was it just to peoples pets and firiona/ognit?
  6. Axxius Augur

Lucia was choosing targets completely at random. She could jump at players, pets, NPC's, her own allies, corpses, and whatever else present in the area (auras, campfires, etc).

Code:
    [Mon Jan 05 19:00:22 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia shouts 'Your time has ended, Firiona Vie! I come for you!'
    [Mon Jan 12 18:55:41 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia shouts 'Your time has ended, a scavenger magicae anteq! I come for you!'
    [Mon Jan 12 19:01:41 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia shouts 'Your time has ended, Ashten`s pet's corpse! I come for you!'
    [Mon Jan 19 19:03:36 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia shouts 'Your time has ended, Zigie`s warder! I come for you!'
    [Mon Jan 19 19:05:36 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia shouts 'Your time has ended, *ERROR*! I come for you!'
    Now she only targets players, as she should.

I just hope they also fixed her warping with zero delay at the same time she gives that emote. She used to give you a 5 sec head start and then chased you without summoning. But then after some patch she started to insta-warp and murder you at the same time as doing the emote. What's the point of that? May as well just DT random people and call it old school.
    Imrahil, Ratbo Peep, Xeladom and 2 others like this.