"the Bokon High Council" Heroic Adventure question TBM

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by rockettank, Nov 26, 2018.

1. rockettank New Member

Hey so I have been doing this mission a few times. Its a different style of Heroic Adventure in that, the collection parts drop from the mobs in zone the do not appear at a set point in the adventure . We were trying to clear all the mobs before engaging the final named for the win. There seem to be about 10 mobs on track in a room with a blocked door, during the HA other areas are blocked off until a certain name is killed. We have finished it 2 or 3 times and have never had this room open up. So far in 3 missions I have only gotten one collection item to drop. I am wondering if the collection drops are on these last 10 mobs. Anyone know a way to trigger this last room to open? The room where these trapped mobs are is the area where "High Preistess Kal'vius" spawns in the static zone.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

There is no way to get back there anymore. The illusion trick used to work on the back passageway. Yes those mobs can have the collections as well. Sadly though when we used to be able to get back tehre, clearing all the mobs, you might still only end up with 1 or 2 collects. Sometimes none. Was an awful set to complete.