Thanks DBG...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Deranged, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deranged New Member

I appreciate the flip-flopping and confusing arrangements made prior to joining one of your progression servers. Now, I have to contend with the possibility of ditching my investments or joining your newer server. It's sloppy work. It reminds me of a politician. Thanks again for that!
  2. Syrup Augur

Why ditch your investment when you could liquidate your assets
  3. Zephyroth Elder

Cry more ! im sure so people will care, Lots of us are waiting for the new server, see anybody else crying ? What did they promise you that they changed now and you have to join the new server ?
  4. Deranged New Member

I'm not shedding tears. I'm angry because I joined when they enforced a rotation. Now, they backtracked and a major shift resulted within the raiding environment. It's not a small issue. It creates a very different dynamic. We went from fixed schedules to FFA. I can't TRUST them.
  5. Zephyroth Elder

Lol, the enforced rotation was way after the server launched, it always was FFA on ragefire, of course they were not going to enforce it forever lol.. They never promised anything regarding that, your own fault
  6. Vlorg Augur

the servers were first advertized as the 'wild wild west' aka DPS races on everything.

the playerbase QQ'd enough the GM asked players to enforce their own rotation without GM support... eventually GM had to step in and after a month of doing so , I guess the guy in charge was about to shoot himself.

a major shift didn't happen in the raiding environment, it's back to step 1: FI/TL getting pretty much everything they want and everyonelse fighting for scrap ; as expected.

maybe... just maybe... ya'll shouldn't have complained soo much about the rotation when it was in place?
  7. Deranged New Member

Do you realize how much of a deal that an enforced rotation agreement actually means within a game like this? To semi-casual players, it means everything.
  8. Jaxarale01 Augur

He early stated he join when they went enforced rotations... meaning he waited till then knowing what a show FFA would be.

Not sure why it is his fault to somehow know they would pull the plug so quickly?
    Deranged likes this.
  9. Deranged New Member

A very large group of people requested a rotation? It's probably the reason why they're considering instancing. This group might be leaving both servers soon.
  10. Zephyroth Elder

DBG enforced the rotation for what, 4 weeks, 5 ? Not that much of a investement, its a game ! Online games changes a lot, and it will always be like that
  11. Lee81 Augur

In that 4 or 5 weeks, I leveled many characters on multiple accounts. I bought Krono and spent a considerable amount of time. Do you play that little?
  12. Rhodz Augur

At this point being upset at DBG for not being consistent is asking a leopard to change its spots.
    A lot of people were snookered, literally thousands so its ok the fault is not yours but the responsibility remains yours.
  13. Greymere Augur

If anything enforced rotations convinced them of the need to bite the bullet and instance things going forward to avoid the enforcement headaches they self inflicted on themselves.
  14. Rhodz Augur

In retrospect I have to wonder if the cost of a few GMs vs what they have spent and wasted these last months is shaping up into a wise move...
    heh
  15. Lee81 Augur

If only they were more reliable, then I might not have this problem.
  16. lalaloup Augur

Just hope it doesn't all get DP'ed
  17. Gwoben Journeyman

Thanks DBG for listening to players and doing your best to improve the game for all of us (this is not sarcasm).
  18. RadarX Augur

As this seems to lack a lot of context and likely has an existing thread on the topic, we'll go ahead and put this away.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.