Thank you to Daybreak for responding!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Twinnrova, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Twinnrova Journeyman

I submitted a ticket after crashing led to nearly 7 hours of queue time for me this past weekend. Daybreak responded with suggestions for avoiding the crash along with added game time to my account for the troubles.

I just wanted to let others know that they are responding personally if you'll submit a ticket and explain your situation.
  2. Smallhands Elder

What were the suggestions for avoiding crashes, and how much game time did they give you.
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

I am not OP and I don't know why I didn't try this sooner....but Windows 10 may be part of it. I started running EQ in Win7 compatibility after a 3rd crash in one day, and I turned off logs. I will do more testing tomorrow, but I wonder if that might help.
  4. Moforyguy Elder

I have windows 10 and haven't crashed at all since launch. ive been kicked for being afk too long but everyone has to do the afk thing if they want to play at all later in the day. What I don't understand is that they said the server can't handle anymore capacity. p99 split a server in 3 days after launch and just merged after they felt the pop dyed down a little.
  5. Twinnrova Journeyman

They suggested avoiding peak playing times and updating graphics drivers. Players had already suggested this to me. I didn't realize how often new graphics drivers come out from NVIDIA. Upgrading that driver so far has avoided crashing for me.

They added 3 days of game time to my account, which is more than the amount of time I've wasted in queuing.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

I've been using Windows 8/10 for years. I get the occasional crash but no more than usual. By occasional I mean maybe twice this year.
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

One of my comps, sitting at idle in the lobby ctd yesterday. 1st time I've had a crash in years.
  8. urbanbo70 Elder

Problem solved everyone, happy gaming.