Thank you sooo much!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Doreen, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doreen New Member

I'd like to make my first post on these forums and publicly thank GM Marinus on the Vulak`Aerr server. I hope I spelled that right. You rock and you saved my Everquest experience just before I was about to quit.

I love it on Fippy! What a difference! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Doreen
  2. Machen New Member

Wow, I bet he's about to get a lot of petitions.

Welcome to Fippy!
  3. Sebli Journeyman

Whats going on ?
  4. Machen New Member

Apparently they are allowing transfers via petition now.
  5. Malachi Augur

Flood gates have opened?
  6. Hamshire Augur

With how much we've been pushing for a merge just to have random people randomly get transfered over via petition when its not allowed.........I really hope this is some kind of extremely sick joke.
  7. Creepin Lorekeeper

I don't know but if this is true its a spit in the face to many

Over on Vulak we now have people from Fippy joining our general chat saying we all suck and should transfer over to Fippy to be good ( its only one petition away ). This was unneeded drama in an already bad situation and someone needs to straighten this out, either transfer the dude back, open up all transfers, and admit that it is a troll and lock the thread.
  8. Punchu Augur

I call B$. Let's see some proof...at least the name of the character transferred.
  9. Lupah New Member

hahahaha hhahhaha we should all flood GM's with petitions and make them get to work....
  10. monkey New Member

I don't play anymore and have no idea what this thread is about.
  11. Toquillaw Augur

We would have to transfer one char at a time by petition? Hmmm, we have about 140 characters so this could take a while.
  12. Sebli Journeyman

I see no reason why they couldn't just open transfers from Vulak to Fippy or Vice Versa. Other servers have the Locked or Open status when one does /servertransfer.
  13. Amnerys Augur

CS has informed me that this is not actually true. Locking to further discussion.

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.