Thank You Ragefire, from Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aurmoon, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Aurmoon Augur

I'd just like to take a moment and thank Ragefire for Beta testing Kunark in advance of its release on Lockjaw. We really appreciate you folks fixingt all the bugs, missing NPCs, undoable quests, and mob tuning issues. It's pleasing to know these things will be identified and sorted out ahead of time. Furthermore, we appreciate you getting a head start on Velious, Luclin, and pretty much all future expansions!
    Yinla, Soon and Pinto_Bean like this.
  2. Pinto_Bean Augur

Don't forget about zone caps for raid targets too! Can't forget about that.
  3. Tris Augur

Want a cookie ?
  4. Vlerg Augur

few missing NPC or stuck in classic for 6 months... hard choice.
  5. Nuttmeg Augur

Useless troll post.

We all know how "thankful" you are that Ragefire is experiencing the bugs so you don't have to; we also know about the upcoming whining about the few things that Ragefire got to experience "pre-nerf" but will be harder for LJ to do.
  6. Aekold Augur

I had to wait a whole 2 days for them to fix an NPC! The horror, the horror!

Seriously, dealing with bugs is a small price to pay for escaping 6 months of salty children and a plane of sky rotation.
  7. Eliseus Augur

You're right, I'll give you that. You just get to spend more time with salty children in rotations in every expansion before instancing is involved faster.
  8. Aekold Augur

Except, and this is golden... we've had less rotation drama on Ragefire! Crazy how that works out, right?
  9. Sinzz Augur

I like how its progressing it will slow down after its past all the old stuff and that will be fine but honesty what do you do on one toon in 6 months of classic ?
  10. Eliseus Augur

Since when does less drama = no drama?

So it's not that he doesn't currently play with salty children, it's that his salty children are better than the other salty children.
  11. Porygon Augur

Aegis of life quest
  12. Frenzic Augur

Laugh it up Lockjaw. There are unseen consequences at work here.

Just think... By the time you guys get Kunark, all the good exploits will be gone :cool:
  13. IvanK Journeyman

Server of jerks and mage army vs Server of friendly community... even harder choice.
  14. Aekold Augur

LJ has Croak and 90+pages of cause people are getting suspended for killing in Sky and you're still claiming that Ragefire has a bad community? Must be nice living under that rock.
    Vlerg and Porygon like this.
  15. Soon Augur

Good exploit? Why do you want that? It's an old game and it's easy enough.
  16. Soon Augur

Experienced both servers to from Freeport newbie area to end game. LJ clearly has more friendly community.
  17. Endtime Elder

Enjoying the first part of EQ (even though it barely resembles it) and playing with guildies & friends. Sorry my vote of 6months must have upset you, but that was definately my choice, not yours.
  18. Risiko Augur

If I had it all to do over again, I would have transferred to Lockjaw. Instead, I stayed on a server where exploiters got to 56+ in one day after Kunark released, and getting a group on my 50 wizard is next to impossible. I literally sit hours on end with LFG up even though Old Sebelis had 10 picks open. Why? Because the boxers have their groups and everybody else has their pre-made click groups. If you don't know a tank, healer and enchanter to play with, you don't get a group.

A server PACKED FULL of level 50+ with unlimited instances of the dungeons available and yet there are NEVER enough tanks and healers to fill groups.

I'm so close to saying screw EQ again.
  19. Banuvan Augur

Most of us don't need exploits to play the game. Thanks though.
  20. Sinzz Augur

didn't upset me at all you have your right to an opinion as do I man I just asked what do you do for 6 months on one toon not your voting. I see where ya salty man, carry on :)