Thank you, Minasu, for helping me get my 2.5 aug!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gimple, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Gimple Elder

*heart felt thank you*

I was under the impression that the 2.5 aug, being a passive invisible aug, would also count towards other weapons. I was mistaken...but that's OK. It's still a nice boost! (110 Necro)
    I'm a very casual player, and don't box, so this is really a big deal for me because I am limited to what I can accomplish.

This will help a lot in doing what progression I can get done moloing, as well as helping guildmates out with theirs.

Thank you so much!
    Treygolas likes this.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Very cool. I have wanted to do that for a long time but interesting others in helping a paladin get it has been difficult. Great to hear of someone stepping up and helping.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Getting people together to still go after those is a huge pain.
    I tried the Paladin one a few times, the Necro one always dropped.

Grats
  4. Ranonman Elder

@Warpeace - there are four different events and I think you were doing an event that one drops caster piece. Do another event that drops the one you need:
    Invocation of Death's Shadow (melees), dropped from The Performer's chest
    Invocation of Eternity (priests), dropped from Roley DeFarge's chest
    Invocation of Night (casters), dropped from Tris Wallows III's chest
    Invocation of the Last Dawn (hybrids), dropped from Devlin Rochester's chest
    Elyssanda likes this.
  5. Gimple Elder

What Minasu did for me, and a few others, was guide us through the zone and we had to do very specific chat to a number of NPCs. (can't remember all of them, but it was 4 NPCs in total) Of course killing everything in her wake, and if you didn't mess up and got all the NPC chat right, when we got into the Mayong event and killed him you got 2 chests (not just 1) and in the 2nd chest was the 2.5 aug page you needed for your class.It took a few minutes for the 2nd chest to spawn.

Minasu did us one at a time, so I think that might be a factor in it's mechanics too in order to get the right pages. They (Minasu) also exited the event before I killed Mayong completely.

When Minasu said they could help getting the 2.5 epic, I was expecting to have to kill the werewolf lady NPC, but I guess if you have been key'd for all tiers Mayong will drop any of them. The specific one if that is the only character in the event.

Minny knew what they were doing very well....they said they were running people through for 4 hours before I contacted them. Took me like 2 hours for mine, so they gave up 6 hours of their time to do this for people....assuming I was the last one.
  6. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

2.5 sells for about 10mil on FV :D
  7. Vinjiansai New Member

Congrats, Gimple! And thank you, Minasu, for being such a 'team player'! I play on a different server and am impressed by your generosity of time and skill.
  8. Chaosflux Augur

You can also force Mayong to drop a 2.5 chest of your choice, if you say the proper words to the blocker flaggers
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Min had no idea this thread existed til I clued him in last night. Sweet guy.
  10. Angahran Augur

Would love to get the 2.5 for SK but the previous events simply can't be easily boxed by a small group and there is zero chance of getting enough people to help with this.

The sisters event is still a pita at level 110 :p
  11. Ratbo Peep Augur

Minasu loves chicken wings. You can hook him up with an order online - delivered. I did it once.