Fixed Internally Text Bug - Caden Zharik, Parcel Tutorial

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Pikachuuu, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Pikachuuu New Member

Seems the issue tracker from those years ago doesn't work anymore, so I'm assuming I use this place for text bugs as well.

Doing the Parcel tutorial, and clicked on [more]. Text bug in new window:

- Items are delivered to the target player whethe

Exact wording of the third bullet point. No idea what that even should mean.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its supposed to be -"Items are delivered to the target player whether that player is online or offline".

Can confirm this is also cut off on Tunare.

And on next screen it says "click OK to c

But should say "click OK to continue"

and a few screen after that it just says click OK to c again then another screen is just "cl"

Not a big deal but needs fixing.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Expand the width of the popup window?
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

That is what I thought which is why I went and did the quest. It is not a window problem as all the other text goes further out - if you look at one of those it stops at "cl" which in no way would take up the entire window - and when right above that are full sentences.

Do the quest and you'll see.
  5. Pikachuuu New Member

As a returning player from many years, it is a 'big deal' as I vaguely remember parcels. But all good.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If it is an issue you can read the text on the guide on Alla until it gets fixed in game.:) When I say its not a big deal I mean the only text it affects, other than that one line about online or offline is when it says to "click next". Which most players would do anyway.