Test Update 4/11/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Hamshire Augur

Just logged into test with two on one pc with no issues.

I am having an issue with the UI however, everytime I open or close bags the whole UI flickers. Thats fine if its still a work in progress but if it plans to be shipped doing this to live with this patch then thats kinda bad.
  2. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Since restless wolf saddle and restless griffin saddle will be claimable now on all servers that have Shadows of Luclin unlocked, how about we offer the Torment of Velious expansions again? I would have bought that version of Torment of Velious had I been able to use those mounts on Mischief. I'd happily upgrde my expansion version now that those two saddles are available.
  3. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Did you run each instance from the same EQ directory? Or do you have multiple installs of the EQ files?
  4. Hamshire Augur

I only got one version of eq installed, I clicked the EQ button, clicked live to test, hit play, exit the launcher, load the launcher again, pick other account, hit play.
  5. Riou EQResource

The new Tempest Festival mission is either extremely overtuned, or the loot is undertuned, or there is some bug in how it assigns loot if it tries to scale or something