Test Update 11/07/2023 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Janakin Augur

I like that change. It would be nice on the first tab to see the active quests under the rotation timer.
  2. Aarria New Member

Four of my characters are working on the Mercenary of Thuliasaur Island. We have completed Silwat Viltor #3, "To Whom It May Concern". All four hailed Vltor and received task completion however only the first character to hail Viltor received the reward window and the options. The other three only get the message "Silwat Viltor remains silent and still". The three that did not get the reward window camped and returned only to have the same result when hailing Silwat.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

This isnt a bug in the test patch.

Make sure you are not lev and standing directly on him, he has issues with range and z axis.

Make sure you are set to Elder Dragon in all your chat windows.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

At 90+ Elder Dragon (trainable at guildmasters, if you're needing it), he'll speak with you.
  5. Aarria New Member

Skill in Elder Dragon is Master (100) on all four and language is set on Elder Dragon
    . I've tried standing alongside him, on top of him, in front, in back, underneath, and inside (or what appears to be inside). None are invisible or in an alternate form. All have lev, the first character who hailed received the reward window but the other three did not. All are Master in Elder Dragon with a skill level of 100 and language is set on Elder Dragon. I will try again without levitation and hope that's the issue. I also cannot fully open my faction window now on three characters. The minimized window appears when I type /faction while targeting the mob but it won't open.
    Thank you Soulbanshee for replying to my post.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

drop all illusions? drop mounts, think of all the things peeps told peeps doing epics they should do. I know some TDS quest npcs I had to hug the mobs.

and that Language is more then just lean it!
    did you change each toon to speak it.
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

You can add to this post, but no ones given it any likes to get attention.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...to-whom-it-may-concern-thuliasaur-tds.289698/
  8. awk2perl New Member

Category: Quest [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Tue Nov 21 09:20:03 2023

Character: Level 91 Bard (Main)
    Zone: Guild Lobby

Description: I'm getting the message:

"You currently have 1 active Overseer quests (plus 0 active conversion quest(s)) and your cap is 1 (not including any active conversion quests). You cannot start another quest until you have fewer active quests. . . . "

I'm not having this problem on this account with my characters on Bristlebane. Just this character (Allons) on Erollisi Mar.
  9. Soulbanshee Augur

Not a bug with the test patch.

Did you complete the tutorial on that server (you have to on each server)? Did you server transfer that character? Is this a F2P non silver account (has a lower overseer cap)? CS should have a fix to run on accounts that get a bugged quest cap, but you have to be very specific its a known issue, your account has a bugged quest cap, and theres a fix to run on the account to correct it.