Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

- Year of Darkpaw collections will now reward Timeless Tokens instead of experience.

What about those of us who already completed the January collection? Will there be a retroactive reward of timeless tokens?
    Nennius and Knifen like this.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ch-notes-and-discussions.295374/#post-4275089
    Ozon likes this.
  3. Bolien Elder

"Devotee's Focus of Legacies Lost will now drop off raid base population in Laurion's Song raids rather than chests."

That's a start but you forgot to make the containers for the aug tradable...not everyone likes to do mindless tradeskill clicking to be able to make/get that aug. Same goes for the group version and those in NoS and before. At the same time it's a way for tradeskillers to make money too which is a win win for everyone.
  4. Zalkk - AB Journeyman

There is no container for these augs to make tradable.
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Bolien Elder

Well, make one that is like tradeskill armor then you just put the focus in.
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Mangling needs to land at 10 minutes re-use for this reduction to make any sense at all.

Devs may already realize this, and plan to include further reduction in the next expansion?
  7. SteamFox Augur

Can confirm after doing a test copy that you don't get the achievement spam again but you do get a /reward with the tokens.
    Fanra likes this.
  8. Barbwarrior Augur

how much evolve exp from open mission chest anyone done it on test yet>?
  9. Zolav Augur

Well that is a good question, my guess is... well I have no logical guess, since no devs (as far as I know) actually play the game I am assuming they are simply clueless on how disc timers pair up and work together.
    Fleebagg and I_Love_My_Bandwidth like this.
  10. Fleebagg Journeyman

You mean play it not in God Mode :D
  11. douxreve Elder

And what about fix the level (255....) of the spell "Illusion of Rallosian Goblin"?

This bugs are less important than the bugs listed in the next patch?
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Forced to do tradeskills to use augs?
  13. Velisaris_MS Augur

Nobody is forced to do anything. But if people want the 18/19 augs, they have to do the final combine, which means at least raising up your jewelcrafting skill (which takes all of about a day to hit 300). Others can make the gems used in the combine.
    Andarriel and Nennius like this.
  14. Tyrion Journeyman

100% agree, what does 15 minutes do? you still have to wait for the remaining 10-minute timers to refresh. It's a waste to use it at the 15 minute mark. Make it 10 minutes or 5 minutes or keep it at 20 and do something else to help boast DPS.
  15. Captain Video Augur

Test is back up. There was a small patch, no new notes. The zoning delay from character select is gone; as best I can tell, all zoning is normal again.
    Svann2 likes this.
  16. Svann2 The Magnificent

What filter can i use to move procs to a new window?
    Ozon likes this.
  17. Leadar New Member

any idea of what mob will be dropping them? or we gonna have to go on a slaughter fest to find "Mind your Steppe" shinies?
    Mytoss and Silvena like this.
  18. Svann2 The Magnificent

Is there only one tower mission open yet? Cant seem to find a 2nd key.
  19. Riou EQResource

yes each month adds another set
  20. Silvena *poke*

With more and more of the mounts, armors, etc being painfully blinding and glaring, and this being a thing.. could we revisit the issue with Faerune? The journeyman's compass in top slot helps, but does not completely take care of the issue.

For reference: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...off-faerune-on-head-slot.280678/#post-4101525