Test Update 06/13/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 13, 2017.

1. LeoHammond New Member

When starting the game or a new server at and after the character screen, if I click the right quarter of the screen, the screen minimizes. Expand and click the right side again and it reminimizes. Expand and from then on the games reacts normally. This is a consistent and repeating bug since some time in June 2017.
  2. Jaxerabbit New Member

Dont have a screenshot of it but, While doing my Shadowknights epic 1.5 today on each of the 4 shadowknights you have to hail to make them attack to loot the heads if you hail them face enough they spawn a double allowing 2 to spawn and attack you and 2 heads to drop i did this on all 4 of the SK spawns in ocean of tears,timorous deep iceclad and swamp of no hope.
  3. MysticViper New Member

In Jewel of Atiiki zone, the Sand Sentinels reward 0 XP when slain. I am level 74, they /con yellow. I am root rotting them as a necromancer, no pet, no merc, completely solo. I tried five Sand Sentinels and each time, no XP for any kills. All of the other sentinel types yield the expected XP when killed.
  4. Kamor Lorekeeper

Plane of Knowledge has been down for several hours on Test.