Test Update 02/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Subpoena Journeyman

When will the trash mob hps in Shadeweavers Tangle finally be fixed?
    alanus likes this.
  2. Tegila Augur

Lol they're really not traditionally safe. And like you'd THINK a dru or wiz portin would be safe bc they have to cast a spell to get there so if alone can't invis, but I know that's not the case even in old gray zones. Was doing some explorer's the other day and zoned in via druport to a raid dragon hitting me. Course I just killed it in 1 hot because I'm like 80levels beyond it, but in era? Iew.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

Cazic Thule port got my wizard killed several times. The world is a dangerous place.
  4. Nesalie Lorekeeper

If you are going to add the missing focus Type 18/19 augs, you need to make them no longer stack or add lore groups.

You are going to kill raiding recruitment even harder than you already have because we all know you're going to balance around them when people start stacking 8 or 10 of them in 3 or 4 expansions.

You know it's a problem, stop ignoring it like you have so many other things that have widen the gap in raid forces and left non top 10-15 guilds in the dust.
    Moege and Ssdar like this.
  5. Kalamos Augur

What is leading you to speculate that they're even considering adding more 18/19 aug recipes? Past precedent?
  6. kizant Augur

The spell spreadsheet clearly doesn't take into account AAs that impact spells. Plenty of issues have been created without players asking for anything.
    Ssdar likes this.
  7. Nesalie Lorekeeper

They are live on Test right now.
  8. Herf Augur

Still no mention of fixing the triggered boss mobs in Umbral Plains :(
  9. Kalamos Augur

Seriously? I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned anywhere yet (including the patch notes ... lol). So is it fair to assume it's all the remaining ToV Rallos ear recipe versions now on Test?
    minimind likes this.
  10. minimind The Village Idiot

Can you share some screenshots and either drop info or recipes?
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

That was my fav TL when people just asked for a TL and didn't specify where....
    Rondor likes this.
  12. Kalamos Augur

I don't believe he (or anyone else) will be able to provide any yet. I did some digging around Discord yesterday in an attempt to find more information, and it seems this started from a discovery of references to new Acolyte Selenelion names that line up with previous 18/19 lines (Casting, Defense, etc) in the Test update data file. However it does not appear the recipes to craft the augs exist yet. That's what I was able to gather anyways. Either way, it does appear possible (probable?) that more new 18/19s are coming soon to a theater near you.
    minimind likes this.
  13. Mikana Augur

14. dwish Augur

Assuming your in-game class matches your forum avatar, I'm not surprised you are glad they don't focus on class balance much,
    Cadira likes this.
  15. Skies New Member

Is this a research recipe?