Test Copy // Hero's Forge Question

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sarticus, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Sarticus Journeyman

So I was thinking of copying over a character I had on live to Test. But the question is, I spent most of my playtime on test with the toon, got him to 85, raid geared from SoD, bought Hero's Forge Armor, and titles from Marketplace. Will I lose my Hero's Forge capability if I /testcopy from live which I did not purchase Hero's forge for the toon? Obviously I will lose the raid gear I don't have on live and whatever else. Just wondering about the Hero's forge stuff since i paid a bunch of money for all of it
  2. frankie78227 Augur

I believe so, yes. Unless you change the name of the one you are copying from live, it will copy over the one already on test. You will lose levels for sure and anything else the character gained on test. I haven't specifically tested the HF feature but I am quit sure it would be overwritten.

If you change the name then it will copy the character from live into a different slot with the new name. You would not get HF on the test copy though unless you buy it on live before copy. You can hand the HF ornaments down via the shared bank after the name change and HF purchase/Test copy from live.