Terrible customer service - cannot recover account

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kardian, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Kardian New Member

Since the password recovery tool isn't working, I created a second account to submit a ticket and recover my old one. The tool asks for an answer to my secret question, then when I correctly answer it, it comes back with an error "Sorry, a system error has occurred while processing your request". The customer service rep asked for my personal info, a new security question, and an answer, which I provided. He instructed me to use the password recovery tool again, which resulted in the same error after answering the new secret question. So he tells me I'm locked out and have to wait a full 24 hours before trying again.

How can I be locked out when I have never been given the opportunity to create the new password? I only clicked the link once. His writing prose is that of Indian tech support, so I'm guessing there's a language barrier and lack of understanding (or empathy) on his part. I replied asking for escalation to an engineer that could assist me, but received no response. Any idea how I can get past the low level "support" that relies on copy/paste responses?
  2. Bartoq Lorekeeper

I can tell you how to fix it. Send me a tell or email on Cartwright on Tunare.
  3. Kardian New Member

I eventually got in after multiple days' worth of waiting 24 hours and trying again. Not sure what the problem was, but at least I'm in now. I should have replied back to this thread.. sorry about that, and thanks :)