TDS under level 85 is great

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by MysticOne, Nov 1, 2014.

1. MysticOne Augur

I had to stop playing my level 101 because the time-effort vs outcome is just not there for me. My 7 other character slots are all below level 85 on the same server and that is still working out great. Love to be level 20 again and go to Kunark and kill sarnaks. Maybe hold up for a year and see if the end game gets better.
  2. Drakang Augur

First 2 zones the XP is really bad. After that it gets more normal. This is a harder expansion. It requires work and effort. Or use COTF for XP and TDS for new fun.
    Zentara and Viltaire like this.
  3. Xanadas Augur

Love the thread subject line. lol.
  4. MysticOne Augur

Wish I could find players interested in doing LDoN's, and monster missions. Hopeful more players will do the same come down and enjoy the great XP on alts now that TDS is live.
  5. Axxius Augur

It does not. Some mobs in Caverns, Island, Degmar, Thuliasaur and Dredge are ok xp, but have too much hp anyway. Others are horrible, have noticeably more hp and give almost no xp - which I hope is a bug. Especially in Thuliasaur. Arx Mentis is all horrible and I wouldn't recommend trying to xp there at all. Such a shame - it's a beautiful zone where almost every room is unique.

Until the xp/difficulty scale of the entire expansion is retuned, there is no point is trying to xp there at all.