TDS: Caverns of Endless Songs - Zoneline gone

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Alena, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Alena Elder

another one bites the dust... Server Antonius Bayle (no clue if it is again server related)

Caverns Zoneline seems somehow completely gone. Some zonelines are really crappy implemented, so I am used to running to and fro to get that going. Caverns was sometimes the same issue. But now the zoneline is simple not reacting in any ways. Done the progression in Brothers Island after the ships are working again and now the next stop at Caverns.

Please remove the complete unnecessary restrictions from the whole TDS zone to make progression to get to the deeper zones.

And please go over all zonelines, there are so many bad implemented

- SoD: The Void - hoping from one island to the next is a catastrophy for small races
    - Lavastorms -> Broodlands (running regularly completely to the end of the tunnel)
    - Tempest -> Caverns (if not borked like now, its the same like Lavastorm)
    - ToV: Cobald Scar <-> Western Wastes
    - ToL: Maidens Eye <-> Umbral Plains (yesterday the zone did not work at all properly, got kicked into a pick despite I never was in that pick, a couple could not even go into that zone, 35 in basepick, 6 in another higher one, fellowship kicked me not into the group but into the basepick, mob was there, dead, bam... some had no problems but gosh...)

This is not only a 64bit patch issue, some are there for years, but Maidens Eye and the zoneline to Caverns are new.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore