TBS Voting Issue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaera, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Jaera Augur

The TBS vote is now up on both servers, but it appears there is something wrong, as voting on the first poll (which states 'Do you want to unlock The Buried Sea') results in an error: "There was a problem recording your vote, please try again later." The error has been persistent since yesterday.

Additionally, when you vote and the error appears, the poll question changes to 'Do you want to unlock the next expansion.' Voting on this updated question also results in the above error.

Could we possibly have this problem taken a look at?
  2. Piestro Augur

I'll forward it on to the Dev Team.

Thanks,
  3. Jaera Augur

Vote appears to be working on Vulak at least. I'll go ahead and assume your message to the Devs sorted things out so thanks for the help Piestro.
  4. Piestro Augur

No problem, JChan and Aristo deserve all the credit. It was a pretty easy fix, thanks for bringing it to our attention.
  5. Zahrym Augur

Thanks for the response Piestro. If possible can we get a request in to make sure the servers are functioning properly when the expansion goes live? What I'm talking about is titles, I know at least Vulak was an older developer testing server (beta2?) but my point is I hope the daybringer titles will work on the server first kills for both servers. This continues into SoF for Kerafym etc.

Just adding a note before a 20 page thread pops up complaining people didn't get titles. They haven't been awarded on servers like Trakanon that were recycled, due to no fault of the players and it was quite a disappointment when that goal is achieved and victory is a bit hollow.
  6. oisjafoij Augur

you would think having 0 competition would how did you say it? make the victory a bit hollow.....
  7. Zahrym Augur

How could it be empty? there's only 6 million ppl in the world and 54 beat the boss.
  8. Machen New Member

Don't know if Vulak's will work but they worked correctly on Fippy.