TBM now open for FTp players?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Brutalis-trak, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Brutalis-trak Journeyman

does tbm go free now for the ftp players? i noticed one account i have thats not paid says has 21 of 24 expansions or did this change now?
  2. frankie78227 Augur

My silver accounts say the same. Regretting buying EoK on my one paid account now. Hopefully this is just an oversight.
  3. eqzekisdead Augur

NO, hopefully they just forgot to turn it on.
  4. frankie78227 Augur

I agree, that's what I meant by oversight. The only difference it makes to me is that I cant box in the newer zones. Since I barely play anymore, I might as well let the All Access account expire also
  5. Brutalis-trak Journeyman

i wonder if we will get any answer?
  6. Moi_Me New Member

Wondering the same thing. Would be nice to know.
  7. Felicite Augur

I tried to enter Plane of Health on a Silver account last night and was told I didn't own that expansion.
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's always been a manual flip of the switch.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I posted about this in the bug forum since I have numerous free or silver account and they all show something different as to how many expansions owned. I have not bought any expansions for any of them. So you could add a like or something to that post in bug forum to get the devs attention so we could get an answer since I don't think they pay much attention down here in these forums.
    Shanarias likes this.
  10. Roxxlyy Augur

TBM will not be unlocking for F2P right now
    Warpeace and code-zero like this.
  11. oldandnasty Augur

Thank you very much, but I must ask is there an ETA or discussion going on? If it is a done deal it would be nice for those of us who have both paid and unpaid accounts to know.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

That's kind of surprising and a bit of a head scratcher. You can't buy TBM by itself so is DBG anticipating that all F2P players are going to buy ROS?
  13. oldandnasty Augur

All its going to do for me is make me let my Gold account run out. Used to have 3 Gold, now I'm down to one. Might have gone back to a 2nd but I've been questioning whether I even want to keep on playing anyways.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. phattoni Augur

i just cancelled 250 accounts, all gold.
    svann likes this.
  15. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I fully understand your sentiment although I wish that they had handled this better to avoid situations like that. This game needs all the revenue it can manage and finding ways to lower revenue sources with negative decisions seems like a very bad idea for a company trying to make more revenue.
  16. Scorrpio Augur

You know, it WOULD have been nice if the decision to not open TBM for free were announced during EoK 50% off. A fair number of FTP folks would likely put down $17.
  17. oldandnasty Augur

Good for you. Anyone having 250 accounts might want to seek help with addiction. :)
  18. Ghubuk Augur

This statement makes absolutely no sense. You can buy RoS and get all expansions at no extra cost. No different than if you were to buy TBM when it came it out. There is nothing stopping you to buy RoS and never play in any zones past TBM if that is the issue.
  19. Ryanxp Augur

There are diehards and there are returning players

I box accts and have my main subbed and was forced to maintain current xpacs.. With this, I can either, 1) Just get my box up to par and buy RoS, or 2) Accept this decision and move on

Can we give DayBroke an ultimuum on time before releasing TBM for F2P?
  20. Brutalis-trak Journeyman

any word yet on when and if?