TBM instances crashing.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elyssanda, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

So far this morning we had Into the Temple B crash completely twice. Dropped the mission, got it again, it crashed again after 3 kills, and we had to drop and re-acquire the task a third time. Now we are currently suffering a crash of the Plane of Health Spirit Armor task. the zone crashed, and once we got back ingame, it would not let us back into the task telling us the way is blocked perhaps if you had a reason... and we HAD the quest.
    we have dropped and now trying another spirit armor task.
  2. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Crap, this is on Luclin server. and I am on Elysbard.
  3. slurperess Journeyman

Greetings Developers,

I am not sure how , or where to address this issue, but I have Champion of Crypt of decay, and Champion of Sul vius: Demiplane of Decay all done, but my achievement window Mirrorbreaker doesn't show this.

Also I tried the mission in Defense of Health 5 X times, and crashed to desktop 5 X times when trying to zone into the instanced. Then upon return I was placed in the static version of the plane of health. Trying to zone into the mission again gave me, "Zone denied access", or "The way is blocked to you". Are all progression missions broken in TBM?

Please regard this matter Asap. I wasted 2 hours trying to figure this out.

ps, I'm on Tunare server
  4. SylSyl Lorekeeper

I currently crash EQ whenever I try to enter a PoWar mission. (and so does the rest of the group). This is on Cazic Thule server.
  5. Phynster2 Journeyman

I'm on brekt and i tried every heroic adventure in the game at this time. including anniversary missions that classify as HAs... they are all broken. You can't zone into them without being sent back to log in screen and then when you try to get back in, you have no reason to zone into instance.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Raids were crashing left and right all weekend, we couldn't even get people INTO the raid zones without the game crashing the instances, and booting people to desktop or server select. Now I can't even zone around the (old low) Karanas without crashing.