TBM Grannus at Level 84/85

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by NeverPayForLag, May 30, 2019.

1. NeverPayForLag Augur

And here is the next of the crazy missions. After the first bloody nose at Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay and Grannus, I thought perhaps twinking the lowbies to the bone with T1/T2 twink raid gear from Hot, pumping them up with everything, a level 110 group can give including heavy DS - I thought - must be not such a biggy... but...

after the inital burn phase Grannus was around 96% but didn't moved further down, he regenerated up to 100% and stayed at that level for around 10 minutes...

Did somebody forgot to exchange the specials functions like Regeneration on the Mobs and left them with Hitpoints for level 105?

The same at Anashti Sul - the group hardly scratched her hitpoints down. But some nice spells and Wizard hit the emergency button - again after a longer fight.

I cannot imagine that this is intended - these missions are no raids and even in raid gear these mobs are not scratchable.

Or did the game mechanics change meanwhile? I did these before that horrible "automatic level adjustment at L105" and at least Grannus showed movement in the hitpoint bar and with raid gear he was dust at L105 years ago.

Anybody has a clue?