Tabled for another year... Any fix for ksing the 8th coldain ring on Aradune or Rizlona?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Crabman, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Crabman Augur

Krezzy and Skuz like this.
  2. Krezzy Augur

I was disappointed to see this wasn't addressed when the entire quest series was overhauled, and the mess was still fresh in the minds of the developers. Delay is death in software development. This has been quite a delay.
  3. Xenro Involute

4. Crabman Augur

5. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I'd still prefer that they just made an NPC and did this as an instance. As "cool" as the mechanic is, running the ring war messes up bind points, porting, etc. while in progress.
    And while losing the war causes Thurgadin to be "gutted" that's absolutely no "fun" while doing stuff in Thurg and having everything just despawn.
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

The 10th ring (ring war) has an AoC so you can do this in an instance. No clue if failing causes OW Thurg to despawn or not though.
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=53616
  7. Ruination Elder

There is no ksing, you do more than the other guy and it's yours.
  8. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

9. Tweakfour17 Augur

The OP was in regards to Riz/Ara which does, and Ragefire should be more than far enough past Velious that no one is hanging around waiting to KS your Ring War I'd imagine...no?