T4 Visibles

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mrtiny, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Mrtiny New Member

Hi,

I was just wondering, after killing around 50 nameds in T4, not one has dropped other than whats listed as their common drop. Having mostly skipped T3, i dont know how it was there, but in T2 the nameds also had a small chance of dropping another type than just their common drop.

Mrtiny
  2. Corak Elder

I checked eqmagelo for a few of the T4 named, and they did not have reports of any armor drops other than the "common" one for these named. Looks like no random drops of other pieces.
  3. Explicit Augur

Both missions in T4 can drop any armor slot, was easier for me to gear alt running those than camping nameds (even with the lockout). You can get up to two pieces of visible armor per chest
  4. Mrtiny New Member

Thanks for the replies. So they changed the dropsystem in T4 then, for some reason. I always thought it was nice to at least have a chance of something else dropping, specially if you done with the "common" visible drop, and are after the non-visible drop, then you could still get a visible that you might need.
    Now if only the "common" visible drop was more common, have killed up to 9 of the same named in one setting, and saw 1 visible drop. On average i would guess 4-5 kills before you see a visible in T4, but then again, its all random.