T4 - new spells / AA ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by chronicler, May 12, 2013.

1. chronicler Augur

Title says it, will there be any new of the above mentioned ?
    Or we done this expansion with spells/aa ?
    Any dev feels ready to give a clue on that?
  2. Gragas Augur

Or a beta? Or will the beta be on Live?
  3. Axxius Augur

The ones from SoF haven't all been nerfed yet, and you already want more? :eek:
    Talif likes this.
  4. Mykaylla Augur

Would be interesting to know- some classes are still missing upgrades of spells from last expansion.
  5. Gladare Augur

Some classes are still waiting for any upgrades.
  6. Iila Augur

Druid's haven't gotten an upgrade to our Surge of XYZ damage shield line. Maybe it was discontinued, but we weren't that lucky with the Ro fire debuff line.

I'm sure missing an upgrade to the Surge line slowed my PLing of an enchanting alt by up to 5 minutes.
  7. Mykaylla Augur

Yep, just one of the many classes missing a spell. :p
  8. Hatsee Augur

They may as well add some, but I'd like them to be based on current needs and parses instead of 6+ month old data like this last bunch added.
    Robnie likes this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd be happy with just AA, take all my port spells (Gates, Portals & TL's) and turn them into AA's at 50 - 100 AA a spell, just give me something to work on, give me a reason to exp and do quests.

Wizzys are one of the classes with the fewest AAs counts, other classes have thousands more than we have, we need a reason to play too. Getting tired of spending 25AA's a day on an Aa which does nothing, but it beats getting the message every kill that you have reached your AA limit.
  10. Kelefane Augur

Since T4 is the last thing that we'll see from this current expansion, I doubt we'll get anymore spells and AAs until next expansion.

With that said.....

The overall spell/disc design in RoF, and how things went in that regard, was a complete debacle during Beta. Hopefully its not as bad next time.
  11. roth Augur

They *may* have something, but I tend to doubt it. I expect that RoF part 3 is going to just have the real t3 stuff, half of what was originally intended as t3 (chelsith reborn and plane of shadow effectively being revamped into t2.5).

Then again, I did not think that they would give us a t2.5 and a t3, each consisting of two zones; I had expected one four-zone tier 3. So, who knows.