Surpising leveling time vs WoW

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xyla, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Quill Augur

Eh. Depends on how you do it. If going optimal, from 75-100 its rolling specific HA's. And you definitely don't only press 2 buttons over and over again. You won't do it solo, though.

I locked my levelling first at like 75, then at 95 to get cheap gear and AA. Going straight to 110 is deaf, dumb, and stupid unless you have a strong guild you can get groups with. If not... Good luck with that! You'll likely be LFG a lot.

Whats funny is i'm running out of places to dump AA on the shaman to the point that i'm half tempted to just fill up Enhanced Reformation(and man that's a lot of AA, which I gladly did on the War) for the lolz. But the Merc AA is way too intense @ 95 and its one of the few times you can really roll Merc AA.

Right now, the game is broken up into the Early Game(1-75), Mid Game(75-100), and End Game(100+). They each play differently. Early game is traditional levelling, Midgame is bouncing between Gribbles and TBM HA while hitting up an expansion of the level when you're bored, 100+ is the fairly traditional Group Game.. starting easy and at 110 you likely need groups, if not raids, to get the best xp/items.

1-75 can likely be done Solo but is easier across the entire range in two-box. 75-100 is optimal in two-box, and you'll likely need a third box for the top levels and specific missions will likely take getting to know people.

But going straight 1 -> 110 would show a staggering lack of knowledge about how the game is currently structured and likely screw you for the duration.