sure this has been asked but i did not find it.. why cant i /quote anoyone?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CaRnon, Nov 23, 2013.

1. CaRnon Augur

I have noticed lately that I can not /quote anyone elses port when I try to reply to someone elses commends... just courious...

anyways im out for the night...
    (btw I visit eq forums lately less then ever due to the horrable modding of posts by eq_,mod_89374837982752895792 or such... if you really want players input ya might wanna stop removing posts and start reading them first... anyways I hope this don't get removed... but I would not put $ on it that it don't...

BUT come on dude... your not l,eting us quote other people anymore... no wounder I visit these forums less then I do Friendster or myspace.... atleast they don't remove half of the posts created...

If I am wrong I am sorry.. BUT as I see it you guys have these forums locked down better then a jail in central booking in Baltimore Maryland...

-C
  2. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

I just hit the Reply link at it automatically inserts the quote just like always.

It sounds like you've been thwacked with the nerf bat for not following forum guidelines so maybe they took away your personal ability to quote people?

The mods here ain't perfect, but they aren't that bad either.
  3. CaRnon Augur

Well that makes sense.. I post on this site almost as much as I log on myspace (not very often)... just wish they would of sent me a PM or such to let me know

but /shrug oh well guess IF I want to quote someone I can just copy whatever it is I wanna quote and manually do it..

4. Stickietoes Augur

Same here, I can't quote when I hit the reply button... And when I am typing something in the comment box, the box gets bigger and bigger every letter, space, backspace etc.