Sunrise Hills no water flasks on vendor?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Andarriel, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I got all my tradeskill containers all in one zone one spot. I ran out of water flask and i cant seem to see any on any of the vendors am i just blind? sad i gotta zone to get more water. Hoping someone proves me wrong and tells me its on a vendor i havent checked.
  2. Aanuvane Augur

There are no tradeskill vendors in Sunrise Hills. Housing stuff only (houses, guildhalls, furniture, crates, knick knacks, paintings, etc.)
    Sissruukk likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Since you said you got all your tradeskill containers all in one zone one spot makes me wonder if you mean you have them in your guild hall in Sunrise Hills?

If this is the case then your Guild NPC General Merchant should have water flasks.
    Wdor likes this.
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

There is also the Vet AA merchant you can summon (yes, I know only once every x hours, but just buy a LOT!)
    Wdor and Monkeychunks like this.
  5. Aanuvane Augur

I have a stationary tradeskill container outside each house I still use for storage (because the TS Depot doesn't work across accounts). So OP could just be talking about in the neighborhood on plots?

You could also make sure you've got primary and secondary anchors placed in your neighborhood and bind in (or port to) PoK for fetching supplies when you're on a TS bender and want to work from your neighborhood (that's what I do).