Summer Appreciation

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jordis, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Jordis Augur

It was really nice of you to think of us, but come on...2 more murglider familiar/pet illusions???

When it comes to character and pet illusions why not something we don't have? Or at least have made it a character illusion? As an Enchater I buy them from the Marketplace and get the LoN cards there in the hopes of picking up something new. I even shop the bazaar. But,PLEASE, no more Sarnaks, Evil Eyes, Scarecrows, rabbits, and the ugliest characters in the expansion. I don't buy familiars since I have a pet unless they give some kind of stat or do something interesting. I really like the ones that stand around making comments in the guild lobby and have put a few of those on my non-pet characters.

I love illusions, but come on, how many Evil Eye or Sarnak versions do we need? The Djinn were great. I was lucky enough to get the Aspect of the Brood and some others from LON and do still get the cards in hopes of picking up others and my favorite go-to pet illusion is the Brownie because I don't have to constantly shrink it. I would pay real money in the market place for an illusion of the Winged Defender valkyrie looking npcs in the Plane of Health, Or that great Parrot as an illusion or a mount.

Suggestions: Simple fun stuff for characters and pets. (Enough of the ones that just get hidden when grouping or on raids) A frog pet illusion (like the one that pops out of the box, sings and attacks you). A snake pet/pc illusion. A Gingerbread cookie pet illusion.

And while I'm thinking about it, put the OLD werwolf illusion back into the low-level Boon of the Garou and remove the stats so we can cast it as an illusion, and on Trickster's Augmentation?
  2. AcemoneyFV Augur

They already stated illusions and similar items don't really sell well, even when they created ones that people requested. I am with you though, I'd like new ones, I just don't see much effort being put into it though.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I agree with Jordis an illusion would of been a lot better than the same Murkglider familiar as last year just in a different color.

I'm sure the illusions sold better than the familiars at least. Back when all of the illusions were available on the marketplace there was a whole bunch of options and there was doubles of several illusions with just different colors. I'm sure most people bought one or the other for the doubles which would make it look like some were never bought. Also a lot of the marketplace ones were doubles of either LoN illusions or in game illusions which I'm sure many people skipped buying if they already had one of those. I bought a total of 9 from the Marketplace, all unique ones that weren't available elsewhere pretty much. I think there was a couple more I was planning on getting eventually before they removed them from the marketplace as well.
  4. kizant Augur

They'd probably get less complaints if they gave out nothing.
  5. Lilura Augur

XP bonuses are generic. We just had one. I would much rather have:

* Considerable boosting of named spawns. Not going from 1% to 2% chance but 5%.

* Boost the skill up rate of tradeskills. I'm trying to get to 300 on my wizard and it's painful and expensive.

* Increased drop rate of rank 2 and rank 3 spells. Raise your hand if you are still using rank 1 ROS+ spells.
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Give an inch they want a mile.
  7. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Really enjoy the neat paladin pet illusion....
  8. Raccoo Augur

These are 1.0 cast time, can use them to cast familiar buffs quicker, since most familiar buffs are around 5.0 cast time. /shrug
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Something different would have been prefered, but its free so no loss. Just wish it was on /claim instead of a quest reward, so it doesn't clog up my rewards window until I can afford to upgrade my familiar key ring.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

who wants to bet next year will be another murkglider?

Andarriel
  11. Scorrpio Augur

I am sure illusion/pet/merc/familiar Anashti Sul would sell well...
  12. Boze TLP complaint factory

The maple leaf particle effects are money.
  13. Lianeb Augur

Who is the Canadian on the dev team?
    We got “Murcia”glider and the “Ea” glider with maple leafs on Canada day.
  14. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

This thread is...unreal.
  15. AcemoneyFV Augur

I can't complain. I didn't even get the first one as I was away from the game. Anything free is welcomed here. :)