Suggestions: Account Wide Flags and Dungeon Keys

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Brontus, Jan 25, 2023.

1. TheStugots Augur

I dislike the fact that there is no dislike button/option like there is a like button/option. If there was said option, I would gladly use it instead of having to take the time to reply to mention the lack of this option, or to even reply, to you, so that you’re happy with my postings.

Other than that, it is my opinion that this idea flat out stinks.
  2. Mashef Augur

It's a cool concept. I wish achievements were tied to your account and they could be used to check access and such. My guess is it hasn't been done because for EQ it is a ton of work. I believe keyring items give achievements now so maybe it was part of the plan and just hasn't been implemented yet.
    Brontus likes this.
  3. Brontus EQ Player Activist

I support your right not to like this idea. Fair enough. However, I would like to hear the reasons why. That's okay if you don't feel like sharing. But I think it's good to hear opposing views on things. If we are allowed to know the other side of an argument, perhaps we can improve on the idea to address those objections.

Wanting a "dislike" button for the forums is a legitimate concern. I suspect many would like that. It does seem unfair to have a "like" button but not have a "dislike" button. In fact, not having a dislike button encourages people to post negatively on the forums as their only alternative. And some of us wonder why these forums are so contentious?
  4. Nolrog Augur

Kind of defeats the purpose of a TLP where you play through the content again. Many people have high level alts on other servers that have already been flagged and beaten this content, so they have nothing to do to get flagged.
    Skuz likes this.