Suggestion / Request / Plea

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ramstein_Povar, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Ramstein_Povar Journeyman

It would be amazing if the currency we earn from raids became Heirloom. I don't see any game breaking reason why we should not be able to use them to gear out our alts. Thoughts?
    Critts likes this.
  2. Igniz Augur

Well, the items unlock on the merchant after the toon in question has completed the raid at least once, so making the currency heirloom doesn't change anything by itself :)
  3. Tevik Augur

To me, that makes his argument even stronger.
    Tatanka likes this.
  4. Darchon_Xegony Augur

While on this topic... The Loyalty vendor offers various old currency bags for sale. It should also include more recent ones. I think the most recent ones it offers are Phosphenes. Should throw some VoA / RoF / CoTF currencies on there as those expansion's raid content is mostly irrelevant at this point in time.
  5. Angahran Augur

Could add the option to convert raid currency down to the equivalent group currency ?
    And maybe convert currency between expansion (probably just backwards, so 1 currency from the current expansion converts to 2 or 3 from the previous expansion.)
    Critts likes this.
  6. Allayna Augur

I'd love to see raid currency have the ability to be changed to older raid currency, whether or not it becomes heirloom or not....
    Critts likes this.